Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yay, she isn't so stock anymore. Here's the CAI installed, looks pretty nice huh? Sounds even better. Also here are some pics of my bro and his monte carlo.

and he changed his Auto-Shifter to this weird gizmo. Feels weird..

Yeah that's all, just some random pictures for a random Tuesday.

·
Registered
798 Posts
looks nice.....dont think I like the shifter in your bro's car, just seems out of place, but its his car.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, when he first showed it to me I was digg'n it, but when he put it on.. it was just so LONG! If I put that on my auto-shifter it would block the damn face plate.

If you also see, he popped off the knobs from his AC dash and put them in hot water. He left them in there for a bit, peeled them off, and they look all clear. He's going to put a red right behind the exsisting white light so it'll glow red.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dom said:
Damn, you keep that thing ridin clean. Can't tell by the picture in the sig.
My pet peve is a dirty car :p I really want to get a car cover, so many birds in my area leave little tiny turds on my window. Too bad when you get up close you can see the small scratches and stuff on her :(

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Yeah, it looks nice. I didn't know you didn't have a spoiler tho. My friend on stangs w/o a spoiler: "They look like a Civic with a nose job."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts