Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple pictures of my car with a P-51 Mustang

Attachments

·
Registered
8,490 Posts
I've always wondered, does the Heritage Flight Museum let anybody roll right up to their 7 figure $ airplane and snap a few pictures?
Or is it somehow more involved than that?

Like I suspect.
;)

Nice EVERYTHING in the pictures, by the way.
:thumb:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've always wondered, does the Heritage Flight Museum let anybody roll right up to their 7 figure $ airplane and snap a few pictures?
Or is it somehow more involved than that?

Like I suspect.
;)

Nice EVERYTHING in the pictures, by the way.
:thumb:
They had a car show fund raiser last weekend. Each person entered in the car show got to roll up and have a picture taken with the P-51

·
Registered
544 Posts
So freaking awesome! I love it man, awesome shots!

I would love to ride shotgun with you one day! Roush stangs are so iconic to me!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I would love to ride shotgun with you one day! Roush stangs are so iconic to me![/QUO

Nice looking ride Congrat's on your joining the Mustang Family:bow:

Reactions: 3.7Muscle

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
They are also going to have their yearly "Mustangs and Mustangs" show coming up, and you can register and attend, which will allow you to get your Mustang picture along side of one. The show is great, and the P-51's are awesome as well.

Get more info here:

Imperial Mustangs Of Polk County

·
Registered
544 Posts

I would love to ride shotgun with you one day! Roush stangs are so iconic to me![/QUO

Nice looking ride Congrat's on your joining the Mustang Family:bow:
Shoot thanks man! I didnt mean to Hijack your thread, the link to my stang is in my sig. I didnt mean for it to be part of my post. Haha.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Very Cool. Nice Car!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
When I opened the photos, your car stood out, didn't even notice the plane. Your car is sweet man!!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Another Race Red fan:dance:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Very nice car and great pictures in your album:cool:
Thank You very much. I need to update those pictures. Most of my pics are from the first month I had the car.

Love the Race Red and your color combo. I had a hard time deciding on the SGM or the Race Red with black when I ordered... Can't get enough of the Roush pics. You have a nice album as well.:thumb:

So you a College Football Fan? Are you ready for the BSU-UW Battle? I am looking forward to the return of Coach Pete to the Blue.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank You very much. I need to update those pictures. Most of my pics are from the first month I had the car.

Love the Race Red and your color combo. I had a hard time deciding on the SGM or the Race Red with black when I ordered... Can't get enough of the Roush pics. You have a nice album as well.:thumb:

So you a College Football Fan? Are you ready for the BSU-UW Battle? I am looking forward to the return of Coach Pete to the Blue.

YES!! I am big time college football fan. The U of W football program is in such bad shape that it will take Coach Pete a couple years to get the program going. I am guessing that BSU will beat us this year:(

·
Registered
238 Posts
YES!! I am big time college football fan. The U of W football program is in such bad shape that it will take Coach Pete a couple years to get the program going. I am guessing that BSU will beat us this year:(
I just hope they give him the time needed to rebuild. Been a UW fan when not cheering on my Broncos. Peterson is very well respected in Boise. Even though he left us, I do think most wish him success except when they play us.

Go Broncos!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts