Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling my 1999 Dodge Dakota. Its the dakota sport regular cab long box 2wd. Stock wheels and tires, nothing ghetto. Its got a rollbar with 2 offroad driving lights, cobra nightwatcher cb, 2 white cb whips, all kinds of neon lights on the front, such as 2 types of fog lights and 2 knightrider style lights in the grille. For the stereo, very expensive $600 deck that does everything. Even has animated screensavers on it. Also has 2 12" Kicker Comp VR's with custom ported boxes. This system will vibrate you senseless. It is phenominal how well it sounds inside the truck. Be heard from a mile away! The truck also has a 7" LCD tv screen with a dvd player. Under the hood is the 3.9 V6 H.O. This truck is fast for what it is. Nice custom true dual exhaust. A one-of-a-kind sound on this truck. Passes smog test with flying colors. White in color. ice cold a/c. Mileage: approx. 135k. New ball joints (top and bottom), u-joints, and brakes. Very solid, fun to drive truck. Good in winter time too, just put some sand bags in the back. I live in wisconsin, and I never got stuck once with this truck. 2nd owner on this truck. Runs and drives mint. Nice and tight like new. auto tranny. Smokes a V6 mustang easily. Pictures can be made available. Bluebook on the truck is about $6500, but with system and tv/dvd, I will sell it for $7,000. Lots of goodies for the price. Setup for a car alarm, but its not installed yet. Hook up already there for a remote pager alarm system. Call for more details about anything you can think of. Paperwork from all maintanence done. MUST SELL ASAP, loss of job forces sale. Email me at [email protected] or call 414-559-6706 for questions. VERY MOTIVED SELLER! If I dont have any responses here within about 15 days, it goes in the local paper. This truck should sell fast.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you are interested I can take some pics for you. Anything in peticular you want to see? I will take assorted pics of the outside and all the electronics inside, then all the lights and special things I mentioned in the ad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts