Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had a guy today while I was parking come up out of his truck and wait for me to get out of my car to tell me I was a disgrace to mustangs everywhere because I put pink stripes on my car. But "thankfully" I didn't own a v8 because he would have keyed it later......WTF!!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the_stig said:
Guy musta had issues. Girls who drive stands are awesome. And the pink stripes look bad ass
Haha thanks stig. I told him to mind his own business. And didn't his momma teach him if he didn't have anything nice to say don't say it at all. I couldn't believe it

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
He would vandalize your car if it was a V8? What a complete loser. First, I would never touch someone else's car and second, if I saw pink stripes, Id just assume it's a chicks. What's the problem? There are slightly bigger issues in the world!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
So I had a guy today while I was parking come up out of his truck and wait for me to get out of my car to tell me I was a disgrace to mustangs everywhere because I put pink stripes on my car. But "thankfully" I didn't own a v8 because he would have keyed it later......WTF!!!
What a DB that guy is..... You should have keyed him right in the ba//$! :lmao: first butt cheek marks and now this:confused::confused:

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
People have issues. It's your car and it looks awesome like it is. Sounds like an elitist *******... and I bet he drives a primered fox body with a pushrod 5.0 with an edelbrock intake and thanks he can take on anyone.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Don't let him get to you. Your car rocks and you know it. I like pink stripes on a girls stang. Your a girl so your allowed.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Haha thanks stig. I told him to mind his own business. And didn't his momma teach him if he didn't have anything nice to say don't say it at all. I couldn't believe it
What a coward to talk to a woman like that,,he probably wouldnt have said that to a man..I think the stripes are cool..You shoulda screamed out that he was stalking you or something,,that way somebody woulda came over and kicked his sissy [email protected]#..Unbelievable..

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Man I wish somebody would threaten to key my car, I'd ****in cut his throat before he could finish his sentence.

I was at the grocery store today and some trashy looking white guys parked next to me as I was walking to the store. I just had this feeling that they were up to no good so after I went inside I doubled back outside from the exit and watched them. They kept looking at my car but didn't nothing. They were lucky they didn't try anything because I was read to pounce! image-3550580783.jpg lol

·
Registered
438 Posts
I think it's awesome to see pink on a mustang. What if your car was a warrior in pink mustang v8? I would have knocked the snot out of him.

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
That SOB! Well at least now he has pointed out to you what he drives that piece of ****!

·
Registered
525 Posts
That SOB! Well at least now he has pointed out to you what he drives that piece of ****!
He was prob jealous because her and mustang is outa his league..He prob drives a piece of sh$% and has to go home to someone that looks like what he drives..lol

·
Registered
730 Posts
ashpow24 said:
Nothing wrong with pink strips on a chicks mustang! Screw him!!! What gives him the right to speak on behalf of mustang owners when he drives his boyfriends truck!

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
mymustang said:
He was prob jealous because her and mustang is outa his league..He prob drives a piece of sh$% and has to go home to someone that looks like what he drives..lol
Lmao!!!! Good one and that's prolly true he doesn't know how to talk to pretty ladies :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
ashpow24 said:
I don't care what people say I think it's sick their jealous they don't have one

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Was he driving this civic ???????????

OOPS ! I mean Cobra.

Ronnie :lmao:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts