Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so today I want to plasti dip my car, I did the rims and I'm very happy with the look of them so I decided to do the cobra (I think) fender stripes and mach 1 stripe it should look something like this. Anyone do this? I know how to, I just wanna know if it'll look stupid I have matte black and my car is Chrystal white diamond and isn't lowered at all so I'm hoping it doesn't look stupid. Any input or tips is appreciated. Thanks guys

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood

·
Registered
486 Posts
Ok so today I want to plasti dip my car, I did the rims and I'm very happy with the look of them so I decided to do the cobra (I think) fender stripes and mach 1 stripe it should look something like this. Anyone do this? I know how to, I just wanna know if it'll look stupid I have matte black and my car is Chrystal white diamond and isn't lowered at all so I'm hoping it doesn't look stupid. Any input or tips is appreciated. Thanks guys
Buy the Mach 1 decal looks way cleaner

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Muscle car

·
Registered
916 Posts
I've been thinking about doing something like that on mine, and seeing that i really to like it, was thinking something along the lines of the same size stripes you have, but the 2 thicker ones with only one of the thinner ones in the middle of them

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks good op
Thanks. With the fender hashes you did, what kind of tape did you use? I feel like the painters tape I have will be too thick

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Or you can do something different like I did
I love that. But is that plasti dip? That looks absolutely amazing

1 - 20 of 100 Posts