Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of Plasti dipping my wheels black but never used Plasti dip before. Is it durable? So if like a rock hits he rim will I have to cover back up with the dip and any pics of how black plasti dipped wheels for an example?
Thanks!

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Haven't tried my wheels on my car but I have dipped my four wheeler wheels and it held up and I didn't use but 3-4 coats and it held up good no chips and that's from riding and sliding down gravel roads at 70 mph

·
Registered
681 Posts
Use the search feature on here. There is a million threads on plasti dip and probably hundereds on wheels! Theres a couple really good ones that have website links to step by step instructions! And after your done post pics!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1lowGT said:
Haven't tried my wheels on my car but I have dipped my four wheeler wheels and it held up and I didn't use but 3-4 coats and it held up good no chips and that's from riding and sliding down gravel roads at 70 mph
Sweet cuz I don't wanna put all this work in then one lil rock ruins it -.-

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Plus you shouldn't have much rocks

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Graham1992 said:
Would look good!!
Next time I get paid I might do it! But any advice on how to do it without taking wheels off? Like how to cover the brakes and such?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts