Is that legal lol

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
I tinted mine. I might try this on someone else's car haha

·
Registered
7,200 Posts
you do know that if you get reared now you're instantly at fault since i doubt you can see your lights on during the day lol...just something to remember

any pics with the brakes on ?

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
1slosix said:
you do know that if you get reared now you're instantly at fault since i doubt you can see your lights on during the day lol...just something to remember

+1

·
Registered
153 Posts
1slosix said:

+not worth the ticket

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

813floridaracin said:
+not worth the ticket
But..it does look great

·
Registered
7,200 Posts
if you like the matte look...VHT them lightly so you can see light..then hit them with a matte clear to dull them

·
Registered
7,200 Posts
definately bad then...if they are that way at night i know during the day nobody will see your tails till it's too late...and lets be honest an all black car will eventually be forgotten in their vision...i'd peel it and consider another tinting method :good:

good idea though

·
Premium Member
19,783 Posts
Looks perfect. If someone hits you they can't prove they couldn't see. Keep it how you like it

1 - 20 of 82 Posts