Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Literally just bought those wheels. What size are yours. I was thinking about dipping them cause I do that to all my wheels. Looks really Nice. You have a sweet convertible. I normally don't like them but good work

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Literally just bought those wheels. What size are yours. I was thinking about dipping them cause I do that to all my wheels. Looks really Nice. You have a sweet convertible. I normally don't like them but good work
It came wit 20"s when I got it. Thanks man!! What's size did u get? 18?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice! I love the calipers and their contrast. They really stand out.
THANKS. I was like the wheels are already off might as well lol

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Mine are 20x10 in the back nd 20x8.5 in front
Nice I'm pretty sure I have the same although I'm not 100 % sure how wide they are

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hope you don't plan on big breaks cuz those wheels don't fit anything. They barely clear the stock calipers.

·
Registered
913 Posts
I didn't plan on it but I Really appreciate the look out. What wheels do you have
Same ones. Lol. But I've had mine on my car for about 7 years now and there not in the best condition anymore so I'm going to go to a different wheel that will allow big brakes.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yeah I got mine used and there is some pitting on the center caps (pretty cheap fix just buy chrome center caps) and some pitting around the bullet holes. Not sure What to do about it, may plasti dip the bullet holes black to prevent water from getting to them. I could always take it back off

1 - 15 of 15 Posts