Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Give it about two days and look for any shallow spots. I had one wheel that looked dipped but upon closer looks the grey was peeping though

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Plasti dipping brake calipers...? not sure how that will work..please let us know when you do. I plasti dipped my exhaust tips back in june prior to install and they've held up well. Got some green blaze in route to have some fun with here soon :)

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
cool! I used Dupli color grabber green engine paint. so far so good...but they took a ton of abuse on a quick run from SC to VA and back in one day. gonna scuff em down and recoat in march when it warms up.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Exactly. Used on my Fiesta as well and thanks to stencils...I have an RS model. messes with everyones head...LOL

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Plasti dipping brake calipers...? not sure how that will work..please let us know when you do. I plasti dipped my exhaust tips back in june prior to install and they've held up well. Got some green blaze in route to have some fun with here soon :)
Wait! You're back! And plasti dipped calipers is an ok Idea. I touched up mine with that one wheel and that overspray is still there.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Gtzzoom said:
cool! I used Dupli color grabber green engine paint. so far so good...but they took a ton of abuse on a quick run from SC to VA and back in one day. gonna scuff em down and recoat in march when it warms up.
Look whose back from the dead haha

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
not "dead"...overworked more like it. and Thanks!

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

wait...you plasti dipped the calipers...and its working...?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts