Discussion Starter #1
Well spent 16 bucks and 1 hour

Attachments

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Venomouz831 said:
Nice looks good a little spotchy but good!
That's the way plastidip rolls

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Looks good. I would have spent that $16 on gas and that time riding that GSX-R in the back ground! :D

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I like it came out great. The texture will flatten out a bit once it dries really good.

I did plasti dip on my rear louver because the edges of the black was starting to wear off. I noticed after a few days it really smoothed out.

Good job! :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
I wonder how a plasti roof would look.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sorry......I don't understand why anyone would do this? But I'm old and don't understand youngins' today....Looks good I guess.

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
oldkid said:
Sorry......I don't understand why anyone would do this? But I'm old and don't understand youngins' today....Looks good I guess.
Off topic but I love your sig line lol :good:
Ok, carry on folks ;)

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I just love old timers :D you have paved the way for our ignorance. :banana:

Oh!! I'm probably not to far behind you :lmao:

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
I think it looks oober cool

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Silversky545 said:
I think it's cool if you plan to make it off n get it done w real paint... were u doing this just to see if it looked good?
I think it looks good, I was just bored but I might drop it off at my paint guy, I didn't think it would look that cool

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Do it your self... or see if your paint guy would let you paint it yourself in his Booth... I'm going to paint my chin spoiler when I finally make up my mind and get one... my paint guy should not have a problem teaching me how to do it...

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Silversky545 said:
Do it your self... or see if your paint guy would let you paint it yourself in his Booth... I'm going to paint my chin spoiler when I finally make up my mind and get one... my paint guy should not have a problem teaching me how to do it...
I rather have him do it, I know how to do enough. Don't need one of them painting a car. Besides he will do it for around 160-200

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Looks cool. The red stripe is great too.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks

1 - 20 of 49 Posts