Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Looks good.

Suggestion, if you decide to redo it any time, I'd try taping off the 40th and the anniversary, take your time it can be done pretty easily, it would look AWESOME IMO.

·
Registered
847 Posts
NJstanger said:
Looks good.

Suggestion, if you decide to redo it any time, I'd try taping off the 40th and the anniversary, take your time it can be done pretty easily, it would look AWESOME IMO.
+1 id tape the pony too

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
NJstanger said:
Looks good.

I only say that because I dipped all of my GT emblems around my car, after a while I really realized it just looks like a big black blob from anything more than 5-10 ft away..I took the dip off, I now plan on outlining them red and filling it in with black, think I'm gonna have my GF take her time with some nail polish.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I definitely will do more with dippin, I was curious as to how it would look, but I do agree that taping off the 40th would be better.

But for now I think it looks cool on a white car for now.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Torchredmustang said:
Nice! I did the same thing a couple months ago... Dip'd the whole thing then peeled off the pony part. :)
Thats sick lookin, knew it would be. Gonna do my scoop/spoiler soon. Anyone do their rear bumper (whole thing)?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts