Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before

After

First time dippin the rear valence, the biggest pain was the upper part of the valence on those diamond shape pieces... Came off a little but overall I'm happy with it.

Any tips for the best way to dip your 99-04 valence fir the best finished look?

Attachments

·
Registered
366 Posts
I hate to sound like a idiot, but l can't really see it or the detail like it shows in the before shot! It's to dark in the garage. Yes, l can tell its blacked out but thats it. lt's kind of hard to give an honest opinion. l would love to see the detail. Does that make sense?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hate to sound like a idiot, but l can't really see it or the detail like it shows in the before shot! It's to dark in the garage. Yes, l can tell its blacked out but thats it. lt's kind of hard to give an honest opinion. l would love to see the detail. Does that make sense?
I do apologize about the bad photo in the garage, I will give a photo of it when I pull it out of the garage later on.

And as to detail I hope this photo helps!

Attachments

·
Registered
366 Posts
I do apologize about the bad photo in the garage, I will give a photo of it when I pull it out of the garage later on.

And as to detail I hope this photo helps!
Thank you! Please believe me when I say, I wasns't being the least bit disrespectful I want you to know that. Now, I feel rather embarassed. I suppose it's these old eyes of mine. I guess I was looking for what I thought were vents like you see in the before pic. :) And thank you for this pic!! Now I know how to mask mine off! I wasn't sure if I should or had to remove my bumper cover valance. cool! Can't wait to see it in the light though!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is a photo of it outside.

As I said this was my first attempt on the valence and the new edge valence is a bit harder to mask of because it splits open... Not the best job but it will do till I can fund the best way to do it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Here is a photo of it outside.

As I said this was my first attempt on the valence and the new edge valence is a bit harder to mask of because it splits open... Not the best job but it will do till I can fund the best way to do it.
I think it looks awesome man.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys.

It's not too noticeable, and I mean for a can of dip for like $8 is a awesome way to try out looks on your car before buying decals/repainting your vehicles surface, and best of all it's fun to play around with, and super easy to clean up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts