Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when I was a kid any toy that I would get as a gift I would try to do more with it than it what was intended to do. Well I feel like my son is gonna be the same way. Chip off the old block?!!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
https://vimeo.com/145092020

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

What the hell did I just do lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
795 Posts
Haha, love kids. I'm surrounded by 5 girls, my two boys don't play with toys anymore we play video games together. So I get to play barbies and have tea parties a lot these days.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Haha, love kids. I'm surrounded by 5 girls, my two boys don't play with toys anymore we play video games together. So I get to play barbies and have tea parties a lot these days.
Is it odd that i play with Barbies and have tea parties, and i dont have any daughters?? Jk. Good to see you guys spending time with your kids and enjoying it. My 8 yr old son is a car nut already, he knows and can spot the names of more cars from the 50s up than i could when i was 20, lol. Kids are awesome! Should start a thread " Mustangs and Kids" or something like that. Have to hand the Mustang/ car bug down to our future generations. Maybe this will help to slow down the electric car advancements. ...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
795 Posts
My 5 yr old daughter scares my wife every time they are together in the car, my daughter will yell "mustang" every time she sees one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts