Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I noticed just now that my car shakes/ shimmies when I let the clutch out at low speed and light throttle, the car has never done this and now this is a few times in a row. This has me worried, any ideas would be great, the car has 10,000 miles on her and I don't beat the crap out it and she is well maintained. It's a 10 GT I don't think she should be doing this. Please help.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
It's under warranty, take it in.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kinda hard to diagnose over the net. Does the clutch pulse? Or is the whole car shaking?
It feels like its coming from the drive tran, I would best describe it as if when you see some 18 wheelers starting from a stop and that shake that it makes, almost like a hesitation. It's tuff to describe it happens when the clutch is mid way threw engaging like its having a hard time grabbing the gear. The car runs extremely strong so I don't think it's hesitation it just feels like it for a second if you know what I mean, like as if where not grabbing right.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

It feels like its coming from the drive tran, I would best describe it as if when you see some 18 wheelers starting from a stop and that shake that it makes, almost like a hesitation. It's tuff to describe it happens when the clutch is mid way threw engaging like its having a hard time grabbing the gear. The car runs extremely strong so I don't think it's hesitation it just feels like it for a second if you know what I mean, like as if where not grabbing right.
And no pulse in the clutch.

·
Registered
197 Posts
10k on it and you've had nothing but problems from that car. Drive that lemon into a wall and claim that b****.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hmmmmm that sucks man, hope you get it worked out. Mine has done the same thing but only after it has sat for a few days and I go to take off. Its almost like its got clutch dust or moisture on it but then it goes away. It could also be warped from heat but you would also notice slipping and stuff like that, but you said you aren't hard on it. :confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts