Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Corey, you're such a goof. :p: ::pokes him in the belly:: I wish I was a super mod, so I could mess with your sig too. :D See I for one can take a joke as long as you don't mind me playing that same joke on you.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
lol. I had that power until I did it to corey and now brent took it away. what a meanie head

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Why did he take the power away I did not complain I thought it was funny. Damn it. Brent dont be taking Mods power just because we are having fun. DAMN IT MAN.

The kids need to loosen up. This is not 3.8 or Nazi V6Power. We are a open forum that should be about fun. Restricting Mods is not a good idea.
When the boards stop being fun I will leave.

232 is just another opinionated kid who is up tight and likes to piss people off. He sure likes to dish it out but he cant take it. I probably should not have messed with him but it was funny as hell.

I personally invite people to mess with me!!! I had fun with Monkey and Ken and I use to get into it big time

Guys lets have fun

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
I could understand where 232 would have gotten kinda pissed when he got back online and saw people quoting him with something he never said and with a new sig.

There's really not much reason for mods to need to change signatures or be able to post with user's names.

Ok, nevermind, it is fun to play with sigs, but you have to be pretty sure they won't whine about it to Brent. :)

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
WhiteStang99 said:
I could understand where 232 would have gotten kinda pissed when he got back online and saw people quoting him with something he never said and with a new sig.

There's really not much reason for mods to need to change signatures or be able to post with user's names.

Ok, nevermind, it is fun to play with sigs, but you have to be pretty sure they won't whine about it to Brent. :)
Actually there are many reasons for mods to be able to do there jobs and be able to access there profile to delete objectional material and help resize Sigs.

But occasionally it is fun to play with friends. I have only done it like 3 times since the site has been here. OH if they whine to brent they are just acting like children

Nick if you do not wish for me to mess with you thats OK I will leave you alone!!!!

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Haha, I don't mind if you mess with me, I know you Corey.

*realizes he just opened himself up* oops... :)

I can see why you would need to access sigs and custom titles, etc, but i can't see why you would need to make a post with another user's name.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
corey you know better than to mess with 232stang, the kid flips about any little thing its not like something new that happened today...

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
WhiteStang99 said:
Haha, I don't mind if you mess with me, I know you Corey.

*realizes he just opened himself up* oops... :)

I can see why you would need to access sigs and custom titles, etc, but i can't see why you would need to make a post with another user's name.
Actually posting under his name started out as a accident. When I changed his sig and avatar I forgot to log out of his profile and when I posted on the forum twice under his name I quickly when to delete them and a wild hair poked my brain and I decided to make one post to puzzle everyone.

Nick that is nice of you to allow me to include you in the list of people I can pull jokes on.
;) :good:

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
::pokes at Corey some more::

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
apparently i did... but i like the new addition to my sig LOL

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Brother Corey Cannot Be Own !!!!! He May Not Have Absolute Powers But He Has A Rubber Hose !!!!!!!! And He Is Not Afraid To Use It !! By God

1 - 13 of 13 Posts