Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
So Ive been thinking a lot lately about my car (Something no one here can relate too) anyways, I decided that it would be a good idea to plot out what I want to do with my car. It is currently my daily driver (once fixed) and will be probably till next winter. I have a Flowmaster exhaust, and the 4.10 gears. everything else is stock? Yes its still in question Im still learning. This is on a 88 LX. I would really appreciate any help planning my upgrades so that I dont waste money. I am young and I work hard for what I have. I plan on staying NA. I know my first step should be MAF I think I would be happy with 300hp to the wheels and around 300-350tq but I would like to keep peak torque lower in the rpm range which might be impossible with a 100ish raise in HP. My first car was a 1997 328i, black on black fully loaded. I loved her, she was in great shape until one day my friend and I were on our way to go hiking when I rolled her. Long story short, handling and grip are very important to me as I never want to do that to a vehicle again. Also this is a convertible. I am open to any suggestions, i just spent about 1200 doing head work, my stock heads overheated a bit and doing new gaskets. Ive done a lot of reading and don't mind doing more, but to be honest I am a bit overwhelmed by all of the information you guys have compiled. Thanks for all the help!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts