Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
two guys i work with at the garage wanna race me

1 owns a 93 92 ish (ill find out today) lazer.

Other one owns a older integra as well, maybe 91? no idea, but both look like pieces of...... lol

They both dont know much on the "stats" of their car. And obvioulsy neither do i, Iam just curious if my 95 will beat em.

ANyone know stats for them?
and 1/4 mile tiems?

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
The older lasers with either the turbo 4 working properly you would lose or the V6 are fast you might lose

as for the Acura Intrega if it is old probably not!!!! When Acura first came out they were a rip off nothing more than a rebadged Honda

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Danger Dude said:
The older lasers with either the turbo 4 working properly you would lose or the V6 are fast you might lose

as for the Acura Intrega if it is old probably not!!!! When Acura first came out they were a rip off nothing more than a rebadged Honda
his lazer is not a turbo, its just a 4.

·
Registered
20 Posts
depending on what kind of Integra it is, watch out. If it's not a 92-93 GS-R, then it runs high 15s/low 16s... if it's a GS-R, it's gonna smoke you. And there were no V6 Lasers.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
well I called my friend that had a Eagle talon with a V6 and it was modded with the 3.0 motor when he bought it ,

Sorry you are correct!!! I should not argue with import guy about imports so I was

OWNED

·
Registered
20 Posts
'89 Tegs are very quick. You'll win, unless he has a swap.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
every one always puts down v6 stangs even if they drive little slow turd honda civic 4 bangers ect ect..... you should have no trouble beating either, some buy in a crx with black rims (black car) and blue head lights muffler tried to race me (manual also) i didnt even try like really i shifted to 2nd at 2 grand and 3rd at 3 and had 6 cars on him with him giving it all she had.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts