Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a new grille today on Craigslist for $40 it's from cariage works and polished but I wanted it black so I plasti diped it, what y'all think?

image-233009687.jpg

image-3673917026.jpg

image-3772880603.jpg

image-983018242.jpg

image-1028722418.jpg

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
That looks great black! Why wouldn't you just use paint? That's not something I would ever wanna peel off. Either way, it looks badass.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
primer2tone said:
That looks great black! Why wouldn't you just use paint? That's not something I would ever wanna peel off. Either way, it looks badass.
I thought about using paint but I might want to change it back to the polish look, nice to have options

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Damnit zak. You just keep on and keep on making yours look better than mine

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Zaks06GT said:
Lol idk about that, yours looks great! But thank you
Thanks bro. I need to make a trip up thataways again

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Zaks06GT said:
I bought a new grille today on Craigslist for $40 it's from cariage works and polished but I wanted it black so I plasti diped it, what y'all think?
Nice looks good

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
You made it to any recent dfwmcc events? I resigned from my previous employer (11 years) and started w a new company so I've been swamped ....

·
Registered
916 Posts
Zaks06GT said:
Looks great!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Silversky545 said:
You made it to any recent dfwmcc events? I resigned from my previous employer (11 years) and started w a new company so I've been swamped ....
Nope I talked about selling my car a few months back and the kicked me out! So I'm not a member.

·
Registered
228 Posts
How many cans did you use? I might do it to my billet grille. Probably not as much since its smaller.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
06REDF1RE said:
How many cans did you use? I might do it to my billet grille. Probably not as much since its smaller.
Not even one, I did my GT emblems and rear medallion and grille

·
Registered
660 Posts
Black on Black said:
Looks good man. I'm thinking about PlastiDipin stripes on mine :p Any thoughts on how you guys think it would look on my black '11?
You should mask it off to look like teeth haha

1 - 20 of 25 Posts