Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know what I need, and the step in polishing my Edelbrock Intake. I want it to look almost chrome, What should I coat it with and what should I use. I have pics of what I would like to look like. The intake pictured is the same one I have. Thanks

·
Registered
567 Posts
that looks chrome dipped and not polished...

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
crap, let me upload the other pic

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
There we go, uploaded the wrong one, but its still what I want it to look like.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is a Performer

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
do you have a bench grinder? basically what you do is grind the hell out of it progressivly going to a finer grit sanding wheel. Ending with over 1000 grit sand paper. Then you will need some alum. polish and rub that on there and rub and rub and rub. It is a lot of work and very time consuming, but as you can see, the pay off looks good.

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Monkey said:
do you have a bench grinder? basically what you do is grind the hell out of it progressivly going to a finer grit sanding wheel. Ending with over 1000 grit sand paper. Then you will need some alum. polish and rub that on there and rub and rub and rub. It is a lot of work and very time consuming, but as you can see, the pay off looks good.
So anyone know who would do something like that? Cause me doing that just isnt happening :)

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts