Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way to ban Gravydog316?????????????????????
She is really becoming a P.I.T.A.
This is a friendly forum and she is nothing but a vicious person.
There has to be some way to get rid of her forever.
Ronnie

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Ronnie
Make me a mod and I will remove the anti-American sentiment.

I normally enjoy Gravy's conversations. She has truly crossed the line and pissed off a lot of people. It would be different if she actually knew what she was talking about. She has no clue though. It has gotten to the point that she is insulting the integrity of many members.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She really needs to GO
Ronnie

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
She's pissed off a lot of the forum regulars

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Ronnie
Make me a mod and I will remove the anti-American sentiment.

I normally enjoy Gravy's conversations. She has truly crossed the line and pissed off a lot of people. It would be different if she actually knew what she was talking about. She has no clue though. It has gotten to the point that she is insulting the integrity of many members.
She really needs to GO
Ronnie
She's pissed off a lot of the forum regulars
The forum is speaking.

·
Registered
567 Posts
What does wrestling have to do with any of the garbage you just spewed?

Please stop, no one else in here is going to defend your nonsense because quite simply you are wrong and mis informed.

What liberal website did you pull all those talking points off of?

I agree with Ronnie you need a temporary ban or a time out since you've clearly been triggered by the great Donald Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
What does wrestling have to do with any of the garbage you just spewed?

Please stop, no one else in here is going to defend your nonsense because quite simply you are wrong and mis informed.

What liberal website did you pull all those talking points off of?

I agree with Ronnie you need a temporary ban or a time out since you've clearly been triggered by the great Donald Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Because he feeds you lies, & you believe them! He is a tv character!

He is a billionaire businessman who gets rich & powerful off the backs of hard-working Americans just like you, & will continue to do so.
Why do you think he cares about you?
You don't get rich & powerful by caring about people.
& what has he done in his entire lifetime that has been "great" besides having money?
Just because he's the president doesn't automatically make him great?
Am I wrong??
(& I have every right to complain & be annoying!! Same as you do!)

You elected a reality TV star
& wrestling hall of famer...
The world is terrified, your grandchildren are going to laugh at you.

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
The last time the Republicans were fully in charge was 1928. They started the Great Depression.
You are wrong - don't believe every meme you see just because it is on the internet. Even left leaning Snopes.com says it isn't correct.
Republicans Last Controlled in 1928 and Depression Followed? : snopes.com

Do just a little bit of fact checking before spouting off about things you don't have a clue about (like the "my parents lost $35,000 in the stock market" all because Trump was elected comment)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gravydog316,
This thread is """" WHAT MADE YOU SMILE TODAY""" Not make up your own hateful politics and lie like Hillary Clinton thread.
You are wrong on just about everything you say and your saying it on the wrong thread.
YOU NEED TO GO !!!!!!
Ronnie

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
But when the rest of America speaks, you don't listen; you make jokes.
I spent 13 years of my life wrestling. Trump only told you what you wanted to hear, & you believed it.
The last time the Republicans were fully in charge was 1928. They started the Great Depression.
Hillary won the popular vote; same as Gore.
But you wanted 2 wars & a recession so your kids can be shot in their schools where they hopefully we're trying to get an education, & improve the future of not just themselves, but the rest of the world.
After Obama was elected, the first few years were going fine, until the Republicans started putting an end to it.
Did any of you vote for anyone BESIDES Trump or Clinton?

I hope for the best.
3 years ago, Trump was a Democrat.
Trump saw a weakness & he exploited it to satisfy the big ego under his big hair.

Still waiting to see Trumps birth certificate...
The majority spoke. The minority lost. Welcome to Democracy.

You know nothing about government, politics, and less about America. The ideal thing for you would be to drop the subject. Instead you continue to press on and listen to the one or 2% of people that are making the most noise at the moment.

Hillary lost by a large margin. The American people spoke. That is all that truly needs to be said and accepted by anyone outside of our border that is not a government official.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Trump will be in the Whitehouse in January. Those that were taking advantage of America are afraid.

I'm smiling. That makes me happy.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I had this essay I just wrote and realized this thread wont be able to hold the pages. I will state this. Every 4 to 8 years we hope that we vote in the change that this country needs. Every 4 to 8 years we get very little to some of that change. We as a nation still have a bad taste in our mouths from the previous presidents. The new one always has their work cut out for them. No one is perfect. The president position is a job, an extreme career move. Like any organization we most hold someone accountible for the organizations actions, e.i. the president. We know this new president will do like most CEO's and look at the bottomline, the stakeholders in this organization. Of course henis going to attempt to line his pockets. What CEO doesn't (note this is a statement, not a question). Like all presidents before this one. He will make a change, some will cry sad tears about and others with joy. Do we live in a system that fights itself? Who doesn't. Look at your body. It is fighting itself daily.

We as car enthusiasts know a money pit, when we see one. We are attached to our money pit and will be damned to see someone talk down to it. As you can see clearly by all the posts. I have so much to say on all fronts against Trump and Hillary as well as for Trump and Hillary. Out of respect for myself and others. I shall stop here, for the most part.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Maximum troll effect. ^^. Remember guys, don't feed the troll.:lol:

Ok, WHY am i troll? What's not true about what I wrote?
You all disagree, but aren't giving me any argument.

& wrestling hall of famer.The world is terrified; your grandchildren are going to laugh at you.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Ok, WHY am i troll? What's not true about what I wrote?
You all disagree, but aren't giving me any argument.

& wrestling hall of famer.The world is terrified; your grandchildren are going to laugh at you.
The best thing for you to do is stop posting anything regarding to American politics. You really are causing yourself problems.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This stupid post goes all the way back to 2011 and I still say Gravy Dog has to go.

Reactions: crjackson2134
1 - 20 of 36 Posts