Mustang Evolution Forum banner

221 - 240 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
8,517 Posts
ok, serious question:
WHY was Trump calling mail-in votes fraudulent,
when there could have been more votes for him?!

& Trump's a lifelong crook & liar & tax cheat,
so why do you support him?
Are YOU a crook?
Are YOU a liar?
Are YOU a tax cheat?
Mailing in ballots can be a cause for concern due to the potential for "Ballot Dumping", and other sorts of fraud.

Maybe.
Perhaps.
I like to refer to it as, taking full advantage of all available deductions.

·
Registered
8,517 Posts
Gee... the White House is now telling federal agencies to prepare for Trump's second term in February...

Biden won 3 days ago, but loser Trump & loser GOP refuse to accept it LOL WTF
Let the record show Biden and Democrats are extending the olive branch to Republicans.
Democrats are ready to start healing America.
Are they?

WHY DID THEY QUICKLY DIG UP THE NORTH LAWN OF THE WHITE HOUSE ????!!!!

You better prepare for war!!
Clearing a spot for the Howitzer emplacement?

I think that they tear up that lawn every few years to replant.... It doesn't look green and lush enough, after a while.
Seems like the wrong time of year to do that.... But what do I know?

·
Super Moderator
17,977 Posts
I'd say you were full of it dude... Sorry... but there is 0 credible evidence out there. Trump lost. GOP picked up seats in the house, Senate is a runoff but GOP just needs 1 out of 2 to keep it...

I'm not one of those ppl thinking Biden is some sort of savior or anything really is going to change from how it was under Clinton/Bush2/Obama etc... but... Trump is a goddamn disgrace and needs to be gone. The stuff he is trying to pull right now is dictator level. I'm legit worried he is going to try some third world despot tactics in the next 2 months...

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I'd say you were full of it dude... Sorry... but there is 0 credible evidence out there. Trump lost. GOP picked up seats in the house, Senate is a runoff but GOP just needs 1 out of 2 to keep it...

I'm not one of those ppl thinking Biden is some sort of savior or anything really is going to change from how it was under Clinton/Bush2/Obama etc... but... Trump is a goddamn disgrace and needs to be gone. The stuff he is trying to pull right now is dictator level. I'm legit worried he is going to try some third world despot tactics in the next 2 months...
Somebody gets it......

Reactions: Barroom Zero

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
And when Biden gets in and mandates a country wide shutdown and mask mandate due to covid, will he be considered a dictator? Nah, only because he's "not trump" and "orange man bad".

There is a data study showing that Dominion voting machines in contested states systematically stripped 2.5 million votes from Trump. In addition, the same software systems gave 500,000 of Trump’s votes to Biden. Naturally, Democrats disagreed, with AP publishing a shrill and shoddy rebuttal. The data is out there, though, so people can reach their own conclusions if they chose to be self informed instead of jut regurgitating main stream media talking points.

For years, Democrats have been making fraud easier. Here are some of the methods they’ve used, often justifying them on minority civil rights grounds:
  • Motor voter registration (people are registered when they get a driver’s license), creating a massive number of registered voters, most of whom don’t vote.
  • Refusing to clean up voter registration rolls, creating millions of registrations tied to people who died or relocated.
  • Banning ID requirements at polling places.
  • Banning poll workers from comparing signatures on ballot sign-up sheets or mail-in envelopes to those on record.
  • Same-day registration.
  • Extending voting to a month-long period.
  • Absentee voting for anyone who desires.
  • Mailing ballots to every registered voter.
  • Voting only by mail.
  • Ballot harvesting, which allows activists to collect ballots from voters and submit them. Harvesters can fill out ballots or dispose of ballots with which they disagree.
  • Judges and bureaucrats extending the voting deadline.
All of the above Democrat initiatives make the following types of fraud easier, particularly when paired with chicanery at the polling site, such as banning poll observers:
  • People voting using another person’s ballot.
  • Postal workers backdating mailed-in ballots.
  • Insiders obtaining and completing blank ballots en masse.
  • Repeatedly feeding the same ballots into voting machines.
  • Throwing out Trump votes.
  • Completing incomplete ballots.
  • Faking same-day registrations of non-existent voters.
  • Throwing out mail-in envelopes to make it impossible to winnow out fraudulent ballots.
The above efforts require human agency on a ballot by ballot basis. Moreover, hand recounts will not catch them, so the same illegal votes still get counted. Trump’s team has acquired thousands of affidavits proving these frauds.
The huge numbers, though, occur when the ballots get fed into computers. The primary computer systems used in America – Dominion and ES&S – are vulnerable to hacking, and their information is poorly secured (and, in the case of ES&S, runs through Europe and Russia). Additionally, Dominion systems have built in program that can automatically add a multiplier to a candidate. (For example, it could multiply every Biden vote by 1.5, increasing his count by 50%.)
These peculiar patterns have shown up only in swing states where Trump was winning overwhelmingly, only to have his votes instantaneously transferred to Biden or to receive zero votes from mail-in ballots.

Regardless of how you feel about orange man bad, you should care about the integrity of our voting system, which has 0 credibility to use your term. Once again Trump has exposed just how corrupt our government has become. If people could get past their blind hatred for the man for one minute and look at what he has done or is trying to do for Americans, you would be surprised. But, alas, I'm wasting my time. Orange man bad. He says mean things.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Waaaaaaaaa, Orange Man lost.😂

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
And when Biden gets in and mandates a country wide shutdown and mask mandate due to covid, will he be considered a dictator? Nah, only because he's "not trump" and "orange man bad".

There is a data study showing that Dominion voting machines in contested states systematically stripped 2.5 million votes from Trump. In addition, the same software systems gave 500,000 of Trump’s votes to Biden. Naturally, Democrats disagreed, with AP publishing a shrill and shoddy rebuttal. The data is out there, though, so people can reach their own conclusions if they chose to be self informed instead of jut regurgitating main stream media talking points.

For years, Democrats have been making fraud easier. Here are some of the methods they’ve used, often justifying them on minority civil rights grounds:
  • Motor voter registration (people are registered when they get a driver’s license), creating a massive number of registered voters, most of whom don’t vote.
  • Refusing to clean up voter registration rolls, creating millions of registrations tied to people who died or relocated.
  • Banning ID requirements at polling places.
  • Banning poll workers from comparing signatures on ballot sign-up sheets or mail-in envelopes to those on record.
  • Same-day registration.
  • Extending voting to a month-long period.
  • Absentee voting for anyone who desires.
  • Mailing ballots to every registered voter.
  • Voting only by mail.
  • Ballot harvesting, which allows activists to collect ballots from voters and submit them. Harvesters can fill out ballots or dispose of ballots with which they disagree.
  • Judges and bureaucrats extending the voting deadline.
All of the above Democrat initiatives make the following types of fraud easier, particularly when paired with chicanery at the polling site, such as banning poll observers:
  • People voting using another person’s ballot.
  • Postal workers backdating mailed-in ballots.
  • Insiders obtaining and completing blank ballots en masse.
  • Repeatedly feeding the same ballots into voting machines.
  • Throwing out Trump votes.
  • Completing incomplete ballots.
  • Faking same-day registrations of non-existent voters.
  • Throwing out mail-in envelopes to make it impossible to winnow out fraudulent ballots.
The above efforts require human agency on a ballot by ballot basis. Moreover, hand recounts will not catch them, so the same illegal votes still get counted. Trump’s team has acquired thousands of affidavits proving these frauds.
The huge numbers, though, occur when the ballots get fed into computers. The primary computer systems used in America – Dominion and ES&S – are vulnerable to hacking, and their information is poorly secured (and, in the case of ES&S, runs through Europe and Russia). Additionally, Dominion systems have built in program that can automatically add a multiplier to a candidate. (For example, it could multiply every Biden vote by 1.5, increasing his count by 50%.)
These peculiar patterns have shown up only in swing states where Trump was winning overwhelmingly, only to have his votes instantaneously transferred to Biden or to receive zero votes from mail-in ballots.

Regardless of how you feel about orange man bad, you should care about the integrity of our voting system, which has 0 credibility to use your term. Once again Trump has exposed just how corrupt our government has become. If people could get past their blind hatred for the man for one minute and look at what he has done or is trying to do for Americans, you would be surprised. But, alas, I'm wasting my time. Orange man bad. He says mean things.
How dare Biden care about you & the ones you love & America!

You mean the voter fraud that only Trump is saying is a thing...?

Hmm... I didn't hear you or Trumpy complaining about voter fraud in 2016...
...or in 2017...
...or in 2018...
...or in 2019...
...or the first half of 2020...

you're funny though LOL
the US just reported 170,000 new coronavirus cases, setting world record for 4th day in a row, because 73 million moron Trumpers still refuse to wear a mask.

Biden has done more in a week about COVID than Trumpy has done in a year...

...when 7 billion on Earth are saying 'Orange Man Bad", maybe there's a reason, & maybe you should listen...?

& gee... why wou;d anyone "hate" a taxcheat, a liar, an egomaniac, a crook...

LOL get serious LOL

a real human would say, "Oh, it was a close race, & we didn't win this time,
next time we will..."
Not manbaby Trumpy...

gee... I hope there's no evidence of BS,
& he goes, "Oh, there was total corruption,
but I'm not going to fight it."

I hope you don't teach kids how to be a sore loser...

Disgusting spineless Republicans don't even have the balls to call out Trump & his BS...
Trumps literally the Emporer Has No Clothes,
& all the Repubs are pretending he has clothes,
while they stare at his fat naked bod & little wee-wee...

what is wrong with Trump's brain?
seriously?

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Mailing in ballots can be a cause for concern due to the potential for "Ballot Dumping", and other sorts of fraud.

Maybe.
Perhaps.
I like to refer to it as, taking full advantage of all available deductions.
...except in 2016, when Trump won, of course.
No mail-in fraud there, huh?

So, all those mail-in votes for Trump are fraudulent?

...just like I said months ago:
people will stay home because of the pandemic & vote by mail,
morons will vote in person...

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I think that they tear up that lawn every few years to replant.... It doesn't look green and lush enough, after a while.
Seems like the wrong time of year to do that.... But what do I know?
yes, everyone plants grass at the start of winter...

(I'll give you a hint: NO.)
(& "god/God" didn't send Trump to save America, either)

where do you guys come up with this ****? 😂:rolleyes:
LOL you should write for Hollywood...

what's your lie for this?

& just admit that Trump is a crook & a liar & a cheat & a moron & an idiot
& that you were wrong...

...try having some respect for yourself

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
~ U.S. reports 170,000 new coronavirus cases, setting world record for 4th day in a row, because 73 million moron Trumpers still refuse to wear a mask.

·
Registered
8,517 Posts
...except in 2016, when Trump won, of course.
No mail-in fraud there, huh?

So, all those mail-in votes for Trump are fraudulent?

...just like I said months ago:
people will stay home because of the pandemic & vote by mail,
morons will vote in person...
I was just explaining what the potential problem with mail-in ballots is.
Yes. I would bet that there is more than one fraudulent vote cast in favor of Donald Trump

221 - 240 of 261 Posts