Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
341 - 360 of 399 Posts

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
So how large the crowds are are how we judge an election and the voting? Holy **** I've seen it all.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
this makes no sense. Ok. No fraud then.

uhhh... the Electoral College chooses the President, not the people...

& yeah Trumpy, no fraud...
LOL Trump keeps moving the goal post....

1. Big news Pennsylvania courts
2. recounts GA, MI, WI.
3. Nevada presser Big
4. Supreme court wait for it.
5. December 14th is biggly.
6. January sixth YUUUGE!

...January 20th can't come soon enuff haha

if you need more help, just ask. 💙

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Was this taken after someone got sideways in a Mustang or Charger/Challenger leaving cars and coffee?

It's baffling to me that anyone can look at Trump and defend his words or actions. He recoils, disappears or deflects at the slightest criticism or flips his lid and resorts to racism, name calling or just goes through his rolodex of stupid made up excuses as to why he can't or won't answer a simple question.

Trump is a stupid person's idea of a smart person, a poor person's idea of a rich person and a losers idea of an alpha.

He was born into more money than the combined net worth of every individual who has or will ever post on this forum and somehow squandered all of it into debt. But his supporters think he is looking out for them. Ignorance is bliss..

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Was this taken after someone got sideways in a Mustang or Charger/Challenger leaving cars and coffee?

It's baffling to me that anyone can look at Trump and defend his words or actions. He recoils, disappears or deflects at the slightest criticism or flips his lid and resorts to racism, name calling or just goes through his rolodex of stupid made up excuses as to why he can't or won't answer a simple question.

Trump is a stupid person's idea of a smart person, a poor person's idea of a rich person and a losers idea of an alpha.

He was born into more money than the combined net worth of every individual who has or will ever post on this forum and somehow squandered all of it into debt. But his supporters think he is looking out for them. Ignorance is bliss..
What?
That room looks exactly like what I would expect a socialized medical hospital room to look like.🤮

All serious real estate investors carry a lot of debt. That is the secret to building great wealth in the real estate market... Using other peoples money.
Of course, that leveraging can also bite you in the ass.

What astounds me, is that everyone is still talking about Trump. It's old news.
So 2020....

Happy New year!
🙂

·
Super Moderator
18,010 Posts
Nah, not old news, he is trying to remain current and keeps saying he's going to remain in office somehow but going forward its going to be him vs Mitch for control of the GOP... He's already said he is going to announce candidacy for 2024 the same day he is out of office and will start campaigning immediately. Hopefully the NY State prosecutors have their subpoenas ready... just get rid of this flying circus and move on...

Reactions: Grabber Blue5.0

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
I think that even Trump is realizing that he doesn't have much of a chance....Since he has been house-hunting in Palm Beach.
A lot can happen in 4 years, and Trump will be the same age as Biden is now, if he was to be re-elected for a second term in 2024. Again, I think that is a disturbingly high age for a president starting a new term.
Anyhow, in 19 days, we will have a new administration, and probably a new circus. The cycle will continue.

Happy New Year Scotty!
🙂

·
Registered
1,841 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
America in shambles... infighting, backfighting, lying, thievery...
when he's not golfing, Trump is apparently watching TV & flippin' through the channels...
...and... he thinks it's the Weekend.
it's Friday.
Friday is not the weekend...

LOL & he's had to put down Fox News again,
because they are forced to tell the truth like everyone else
& say he's a lying moron...

so, now OANN is the most trustworthy
news network in the world...?

LMFAO!

·
Registered
1,841 Posts

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
America in shambles... infighting, backfighting, lying, thievery...
when he's not golfing, Trump is apparently watching TV & flippin' through the channels...
...and... he thinks it's the Weekend.
it's Friday.
Friday is not the weekend...

LOL & he's had to put down Fox News again,
because they are forced to tell the truth like everyone else
& say he's a lying moron...

so, now OANN is the most trustworthy
news network in the world...?

LMFAO!
View attachment 304224
He acts just like a 75 year old man....

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I didn't know that massive hemorrhaging was a symptom of Covid....

When you have to be intubated to stop you from dying, yes.
& yes, it can cause massive intracerebral haemorrhage.

COVID shreds your blood cells & vessels,
also, covid can cause microvascular damage.

also, really?
you're going to argue with a nurse about the damage covid can cause?
you should be ashamed of yourself,
because I'm extra ashamed of you.

tell that teens family he didn't die of covid.
How dare you.
grow up.

341 - 360 of 399 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.