Mustang Evolution Forum banner

81 - 100 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
8,483 Posts
Fact, the kid crossed state lines with an automatic weapon to defend something no one ever asked him to. And he was out after curfew. He went looking for trouble and now he's going to pay for it the rest of his life. Good riddance.
He definitely went looking for trouble and found it.
Not a very smart move, in my opinion.

·
Registered
8,483 Posts
She can't understand. TDS affects even foreigners like her (thank God I blocked her). Orange man bad, thats all they can say. Nothing constructive to bring to the table. Liberal groups, rioting in liberal cities, with liberal mayors, and liberal city councils, promoting radical liberal causes, and supported by liberal money: Biden - “Trump did it!"
In 2021 there is going to be a congressional investigation as to why the Canadians were trying to influence the election.
Hahaha

You're going to be in a lot of trouble Sarah!
😂

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
He went to defend property since the police were told to stand down and/or more or less overwhelmed. You guys keep crying about Kyle shooting three thugs, this is how **** goes down in a country with no police presence. Make up your minds. You can't have it both ways.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Fact, the kid crossed state lines with an automatic weapon to defend something no one ever asked him to. And he was out after curfew. He went looking for trouble and now he's going to pay for it the rest of his life. Good riddance.
well, almost... he went to murder, not defend sh!t ...and he did.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
In 2021 there is going to be a congressional investigation as to why the Canadians were trying to influence the election.
Hahaha

You're going to be in a lot of trouble Sarah!
hey, i’m a US citizen. & as a US citizen, i can blame everyone else.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
He went to defend property since the police were told to stand down and/or more or less overwhelmed. You guys keep crying about Kyle shooting three thugs, this is how **** goes down in a country with no police presence. Make up your minds. You can't have it both ways.
uhh... what do you expect with Trumpy in charge? Chaos, BS, lies, scams, shootings, hate, racism, crookedness... don’t blame the citizens who protest that... oh, also, you get lots of murders by racist white cops... yeah, normal people kinda don’t like that **** ...you reap what you sow, as they say

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Onto today’s Trump insanity:

Sarah Sanders says Trump told her to go to North Korea and take 'one for the team' after Kim Jong Un winked at her

"Your husband and kids will miss you, but you'll be a hero to your country!"

WTFFF

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Your "facts" are a little off.

1. It was NOT an automatic weapon. It is very difficult for an average person to buy an automatic weapon, and it requires a lot of hoops to get through the regulations and the use is highly regulated.
2. He did not "cross state lines" with a weapon. The weapon was in the state already.
3. Kenosha Wisconsin is right near the state line. The kid lived across the state line in Illinois, in a city less than 5 miles over the line, and he worked in Kenosha. (My parents lived in Kenosha and we could see the state of Illinois from their driveway. Dad used to leave the house, turn right, and drive 5 miles to his office in Illinois).

You might want to read the court filing and the defense attorneys filing to get your facts and not rely upon CNN to provide facts.
You can spin it any way you want, but he's in jail and not likely to get out any time soon. Thankfully.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
ANOTHER WTFFF?!
IMG_2172.jpg

Joe Biden wants to raise taxes on the highest earners, not 82% of Americans: those earning over $400k per year.

You’re not very bright, Jr.
That’s certainly not 82% but math isn’t your strong point.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
1st COVID-related death from Minnesota biker that was @ Sturgis lol
it begins...
#ThanksTrump

·
Registered
2,050 Posts

America’s Founders foresaw the need for armed young men to rise to the defense of their communities against rioters, looters, and foreign invaders. Men younger than Kyle fought in the American Revolution, put down insurrections under George Washington, and trained in militia groups in anticipation of threats. It was for these men that the 2nd Amendment was written, and it is men like Kyle whom the amendment must continue to protect.

The frailty of the charges brought against Kyle show the well from which the insurrectionist mobs draw their power: the political class, the prosecutor’s office, and the media. Kyle is charged with allegations refuted by the prosecutor’s own complaint, but the Portland murderer can gun down Trump supporters in the street because prosecutors declined to press charges for his gun crimes. The privilege of immunity for city leaders and prosecutors who abdicate their duties must end.

It is time for President Trump to order his Justice Department to lock up corrupt prosecutors and city leaders who knowingly put people in danger.
Until then, we depend on citizens like Kyle Rittenhouse. Feel free to move to Canada and complain from a foreign country if you don't like it here.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
...speaking of putting people in danger...
they just had people all jammed together for the RNC @ the WH...

...no national strategy to combat coronavirus and now more than 185,000 Americans are dead....

But by all means, I’m sure what everyone wants to hear more about Nancy Pelosi not wearing a mask
while GETTING HER HAIR WASHED WTF

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
View attachment 303885

America’s Founders foresaw the need for armed young men to rise to the defense of their communities against rioters, looters, and foreign invaders. Men younger than Kyle fought in the American Revolution, put down insurrections under George Washington, and trained in militia groups in anticipation of threats. It was for these men that the 2nd Amendment was written, and it is men like Kyle whom the amendment must continue to protect.

The frailty of the charges brought against Kyle show the well from which the insurrectionist mobs draw their power: the political class, the prosecutor’s office, and the media. Kyle is charged with allegations refuted by the prosecutor’s own complaint, but the Portland murderer can gun down Trump supporters in the street because prosecutors declined to press charges for his gun crimes. The privilege of immunity for city leaders and prosecutors who abdicate their duties must end.

It is time for President Trump to order his Justice Department to lock up corrupt prosecutors and city leaders who knowingly put people in danger.
Until then, we depend on citizens like Kyle Rittenhouse. Feel free to move to Canada and complain from a foreign country if you don't like it here.
uhh too bad Trump & Barr wouldn’t even admit that there’s a problem...
when people rioted, TRUMP WENT GOLFING,
THEN HID IN THE W.H. BUNKER & BUILT A WALL AROUND THE W.H.

& this week he was talking about “bags of soup” !!

& 2A was for ARMED MILITIAS to save the citizens from a tyrant lunatic like Trump,
not for racist loser teens & racist white cops to kill people...

...get serious omg

·
Registered
8,483 Posts
...speaking of putting people in danger...
they just had people all jammed together for the RNC @ the WH...

...no national strategy to combat coronavirus and now more than 185,000 Americans are dead....

But by all means, I’m sure what everyone wants to hear more about Nancy Pelosi not wearing a mask
while GETTING HER HAIR WASHED WTF

Although, not wearing a mask was bad, Nancy was visiting a business that was closed due to Covid 19. Hair washing, amongst other things, is banned at most hair salons in California, because a mask cannot be worn during the procedure. She chose to, knowingly, circumvent the ordinances put into place for everyone's safety.
Probably wouldn't have been as big of a deal if she hadn't berated Mr. Trump about not wearing a mask.
She has obviously been having some coloring done in the past 6 months. Not sure why she didn't just have whoever has been doing that, work on her hair this time... I'll bet she regrets her hypocritical decision though.

·
Registered
8,483 Posts
uhh too bad Trump & Barr wouldn’t even admit that there’s a problem...
when people rioted, TRUMP WENT GOLFING,
THEN HID IN THE W.H. BUNKER & BUILT A WALL AROUND THE W.H.

& this week he was talking about “bags of soup” !!

& 2A was for ARMED MILITIAS to save the citizens from a tyrant lunatic like Trump,
not for racist loser teens & racist white cops to kill people...

...get serious omg
Bags of soup???

That sounds like a great idea!

Don't they have bags of milk in Canada?

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Bags of soup???

That sounds like a great idea!

Don't they have bags of milk in Canada?

We used to;
they have them in the East still.

now it's confirmed what I already knew:
"President Trump referred to fallen Marines who fought in World War I as "losers" and "suckers",
while deciding not to visit the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris during a visit to France in 2018.
"President Trump, who never served in the military,
canceled a 2018 visit to a cemetery where American troops are buried,
saying: “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.”

In a separate conversation on the same trip,
Trump referred to the more than 1,800 US Marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

When Senator John McCain died in August 2018, Trump reportedly told his senior staff, “We’re not going to support that loser’s funeral.”

While Trump took great interest in staging a military parade in D.C.,
sources say he rejected the idea of such a parade including wounded veterans, because “nobody wants to see that.”

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
so... Trump can’t get the support of his own family,
like niece Mary Trump,
so... he got the support of Osama Bin Ladens niece...

IMG_2194.jpg

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
murderer Kyle Rittenhouses lawyer resigns from a fund that collected 700k, while his crooked law firm is millions in debt.
...what a surprise...
IMG_2212.jpg

81 - 100 of 140 Posts