Mustang Evolution Forum banner

121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Trump justs continues to dig himself a hole.....

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Trump justs continues to dig himself a hole.....
he doesn't mind. there's 200,000 dead Americans to fill any holes that Trump digs.

now, can yu imagine the hate if someone was at a Obama or Hillary or Biden rally with a doll & looking like this cultist zombie?

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
#PedoTrump was trending last night...
so, ok, forget politics...
after watching clips of Trump

WHY do you support a pedophile?

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I don't know what news you guys watch, but if you have not figured out by now they are spewing lies daily, even more so now that we are getting close to election, I don't know what to tell you. If you are unwilling or unable to understand the dangers that the country faces from left-wing politics, then you are lost and nothing anyone says or does can change that. God Bless America.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
I don't know what news you guys watch, but if you have not figured out by now they are spewing lies daily, even more so now that we are getting close to election, I don't know what to tell you. If you are unwilling or unable to understand the dangers that the country faces from left-wing politics, then you are lost and nothing anyone says or does can change that. God Bless America.
Lies? Hardly. Trump is nothing more than a reality star that stumbled into the oval office.
Funny what you call "dangers" are actually happening under Trumps watch. I mean this country is the laughing stock of the world currently.

Reactions: ab_mach1

·
Registered
1,675 Posts

I still want to know why you support a pedophile?

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I still want to know why you support a pedophile?
(don't want any Fake News, so, let me rephrase it:

"Why do you support Donald Trump, who is a pedophile for young skinny girls, like his daughter Ivanka,
but not young 'fat' girls like his daughter Tiffany ? )

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
...and here comes the indoctrination of the Trump Youth
everything America is against...

121 - 139 of 139 Posts