Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if I were to take out the pony on a pony package grill if it would fit in a base model grill?

·
Registered
526 Posts
I'm confused on the question. Are you talking about taking out the whole grille? Or just the actual pony? I assume you're talking about the actual pony based on your question and I don't know if that's a snap in, snap out type of operation...

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm confused on the question. Are you talking about taking out the whole grille? Or just the actual pony? I assume you're talking about the actual pony based on your question and I don't know if that's a snap in, snap out type of operation...
Im talking about just the pony. I think the pony is screwed in from the back, but I'm not sure.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

I bought a base grill and I don't have the pony that goes in it however. Im wanting to know if the pony package pony can fit right in if I were to take it off mine.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
dont think that one will remove that easily, but it will fit in the base grille. removal, now that'll be the kicker...

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
If you have the stock grill and pony package grill... why not measure? If the horses are the same size, just rip it out and glue it in the new one. Stock grills have the horse outline molded in them anyway, so it's not like you're messing anything up by permanently joining the two.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you have the stock grill and pony package grill... why not measure? If the horses are the same size, just rip it out and glue it in the new one. Stock grills have the horse outline molded in them anyway, so it's not like you're messing anything up by permanently joining the two.
Yep I just don't have the new one yet.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

I've seen your handy work, I hope I can do as well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts