Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the pony package has upgraded suspension, wheels, and tires. What is the improved 0-60 time compared to that of the base 05-10?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Since the pony package has upgraded suspension, wheels, and tires. What is the improved 0-60 time compared to that of the base 05-10?
Yeah the only v6 that had suspension upgrades were the appearance package v6 they were slightly upgraded with the ford racing kit but I'm not for sure on all the details but I remember when I went to put on new sway bars an control arms the ford dealer told me that it already had them but I put on aftermarket anyways

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The pony package came with upgraded springs, sway bars, shocks, and 17 in. wheels. Mine has 18s but not pony package ones.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
many levels to upgraded..any sizes known for the sway bars? i would assume the 60 might hurt a bit thanks to the upgraded front sway if it is upgraded...of course any front sway can hurt your times, but a bigger one doesn't help in that type of racing. if the springs are stiffer that also will not help in drag racing...same for the shocks...now for a cornering car those upgrades are great, but in drag racing you want a good weight transfering car, not one that rides rails

·
Registered
607 Posts
It does not affect the 0-60 times however the pony package came with a "gt inspired suspension" and was the only v6 to come with swaybars from the factory for 06

1 - 10 of 10 Posts