Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering who would be up for a "meet" of sorts in central US? maybe like a weekend in kansas city or something. i think it could be fun to finally meet some of the people i talk to regularly on the boards.

what do people think of this idea and is anyone interessted?

184 Posts
like me :)

·
Registered
941 Posts
if there is a meet i will be there no doubt. :headbang:
i will need to go to kansas within the next few months anyways. :headbang:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ken said:
so you can race some people?? :D
maybe 8)

MusclesFromBrussels said:
yes :headbang: :thumb2:

but i still wanna meet people in person.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I'm going to Kansas for a week this summer to look at a GT 6-speed to help him supercharge it this summer lol. He added the 6 speed by the way...but i"m supposed to be in Kansas for one week this summer if I can work it out. Let me know on the dates and I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
steve and i were talking. we think st. louis would be more central for more people. that way if could reach anyone from texas to ohio and down to alabama/mississippi.

·
Registered
30 Posts
:stupid:

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
kansas city would be good... world and oceans of run rock... good place to bend some ricers too lol

but i can do st louis too

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
too far for people from texas. and since i instigated, 10hrs is the farthest i am driving

·
Registered
20 Posts
i'm in kansas city (mo)

we could drop in on our racing spot here, i know PLENTY of ricers and v8 mustangs that think their king ****

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Re: possible summer "meet" in central united state

Monkey said:
maybe like a weekend in kansas city or something
im defanitely down!! i could probably accomodate some housing also (during the summer hardly anyone lives in in my fraternity) im about 20 minutes from KC so thatd be so sweet

1 - 20 of 20 Posts