Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I didn't get it yday bc the alternator didn't work and it made a loud bearing noise which they said they would fix it this morning so I could test drive today

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
That's a cheap price, I would inspect it really good, and take those lame wheels off

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Basically, it's gonna have some issues. Just give in a good test drive. Feel for looseness in the suspension, accelerate and decelerate at different rates. Get a good look under the hood. There's a good possibility, at that price, it's been in an accident. Body panels that don't quite line up will be evidence of this.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
What year

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Haha, ****... In my neighborhood, the thugs would be all over those. I bought a Buick years ago and it had 13 inch spoke wheels with cheap tires. I sold them for $1000.00 I paid $1500.00 for the car. Lol

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
primer2tone said:
Here ya go. According to this vin check website. That mustang has been in two collisions. You better check to see if its got a salvage title.https://www.nicb.org/theft_and_fraud_awareness/vincheck
really! Thanks for doing that research for me primer I didn't even know you could do that a vin check for free. U know I did notice the back bumper was worked on but not noticeable. Do u suggest me geting it if its for that price?

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
05MUSTANG4.0L said:
really! Thanks for doing that research for me primer I didn't even know you could do that a vin check for free. U know I did notice the back bumper was worked on but not noticeable. Do u suggest me geting it if its for that price?
Ok so it's 3-4 grand cheaper for being a rats nest, is it worth that to you?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BaSohol said:
Ok so it's 3-4 grand cheaper for being a rats nest, is it worth that to you?
They're asking $11500, what if I offer like $9500- $10500 bc if the cars worth like $17500 if it would of been in excellent condition

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Attachments

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Like BaSohol said, if its worth it to you. Because if you have an accident, your insurance isn't going to pay much for it if its a total loss.

·
Banned
510 Posts
05MUSTANG4.0L said:
I'm trying to buy a gt today what kind of defects should I look for in this one with this kind of mileage.
I'd be careful of extremely gay wheels and automatic transmissions lol

1 - 20 of 86 Posts