Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
wouldnt let me log in for a long while. kept getting that "could not find server" page and would return me to the log-in screen.

then when i just posted a reply, i think it posted and i got some "general read error" instead of going to my post

EDIT: wont let me stay logged in either.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Same thing as Monkey, only a few times though. I don't get e-mailed if a post has been answerd or replied

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Only problem i have is it makes me login everytime i visit the forums

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
i see a red dot in mine

edit: i had it, but if you click on it, you can force it to accept all cookies from this site. so my red dot isnt there anymore

·
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes that is what I was going to tell everyone to do.

Your IE settings are not accepting the cookies on the site.

Double Click the red dot and force it took accept the cookies for this site and it will save them.

Let me know if that fixed it.

·
Registered
800 Posts
seems that has fixed the problem for my settings and my wifes ( onebadpony00 ) but for some reason she still receives the privacy block on the bottom of her browser that points to a banner that is being blocked, but she can sign on to the forum now so its not such a big problem, but thought I would note it here incase anybody has the same issue or has questions in that regard.

Thanks for the great customer service shown in your response for trying to get this resolved.

KrazyPony

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
yup good to go

·
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
KrazyPony said:
seems that has fixed the problem for my settings and my wifes ( onebadpony00 ) but for some reason she still receives the privacy block on the bottom of her browser that points to a banner that is being blocked, but she can sign on to the forum now so its not such a big problem, but thought I would note it here incase anybody has the same issue or has questions in that regard.

Thanks for the great customer service shown in your response for trying to get this resolved.

KrazyPony
What is the link of the banner that it is blocking?

·
Registered
9 Posts
No problems here but i do have suggestion. We need soem type of indicator that tells you what threads you posted in, like the black dot that 3.8mustang.com uses. I cant remeber what threads ive posted in. :oops:

·
Registered
800 Posts
I dunt know, her IE security settings are identical to mine... maybe its because its a DELL :p

The page loads fine, just still get the privacy error icon at the bottom of the browser window

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
1Slow6er said:
No problems here but i do have suggestion. We need soem type of indicator that tells you what threads you posted in, like the black dot that 3.8mustang.com uses. I cant remeber what threads ive posted in. :oops:
where is that thing on 3.8? i never see a black dot in things ive posted on

1 - 20 of 28 Posts