Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post all errors that you recieve while using the site and forum and any other problems you encounter.

Whether or not you are getting topic notifications or not

·
Registered
83 Posts
attatchments

attatchments

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats going to be up in about 30 min.

I mean like getting errors when your trying to post etc.

Is everyone getting topic notifications??

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I'll post a screen shot of what I keep getting here in just second. Everytime I click submit I get a message. I'll take a screen shot this time.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
It says
"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occured, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.26 Server at v6stangs.com Port 80

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Here's another one I just encountered
Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /home/v6stan/www/forum/includes/functions.php on line 698

along with this one on the bottom of this posting page lol
Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /home/v6stan/www/forum/includes/topic_review.php on line 98

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: topic_review() in /home/v6stan/www/forum/posting.php on line 74

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
is this working now?

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
lowflyn said:
It says
"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occured, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.26 Server at v6stangs.com Port 80

i get this a lot too

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
trying again

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
yup i get this

Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Check it and see now SexyAsthmatic

1 - 20 of 33 Posts