Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please :D I wanna see want you guys got cuz mine is still stock.

·
Registered
48 Posts
232Menace said:
mines the cobra ram air hood

need to take out the chicken wire and get urself a ATI and show off a fat intercooler 8)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats a bad looking hood man...where did you get that thing?

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
synister232 said:
232Menace said:

need to take out the chicken wire and get urself a ATI and show off a fat intercooler 8)
I saw a tight ass intercooler on a 5.0 one day, the fucker wouldn't even fit front-mounted, it was almost laying flat under the engine with a ram air type thing feeding air to it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
fast64 said:
synister232 said:
232Menace said:

]
I saw a tight ass intercooler on a 5.0 one day, the fucker wouldn't even fit front-mounted, it was almost laying flat under the engine with a ram air type thing feeding air to it.
Nice! this guys bumper is DEFINATLY made to house an intercooler... that would look really badass in there

·
Registered
21 Posts
hey menace is that the lightning kit???? :?: if it is could u post pics of the rear bumper, i saw pics of it somewhere and it looked like it stuck out way far.....

·
Registered
46 Posts
i dont have to many good pics of the rear cuz i love taking pics of the front, and the name of the kit is challenger kit. i fking love this thing, no one else has it and its so durable :) although paint/install cost triple the kit :)

here are some more pics.

here is one i tried to powder coat a rim to see wut it would look like if i did it to my rims :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts