1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Haha I thought you had a Boss 302 from the preview pics, but it's just the paint job, right? It looks badass either way!

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LavaPony said:
Haha I thought you had a Boss 302 from the preview pics, but it's just the paint job, right? It looks badass either way!
Haha thank ya!
It's actually just a vinyl stripe :p
From AmericanMuscle.com

·
Registered
32 Posts
Haha thank ya!
It's actually just a vinyl stripe :p
From AmericanMuscle.com
Wow really? I've been looking into some type of stripes to make my Stang stand out a little, are you able to choose the color and everything??

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LavaPony said:
Wow really? I've been looking into some type of stripes to make my Stang stand out a little, are you able to choose the color and everything??
I know there's black, matte black, red, blue, white, and silver

·
Registered
32 Posts
I know there's black, matte black, red, blue, white, and silver
Omg I've been on that site since you mentioned it and I found the smoked taillight tint I've been looking for! Thank you so much!

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LavaPony said:
Omg I've been on that site since you mentioned it and I found the smoked taillight tint I've been looking for! Thank you so much!
Prepare to spend a lot of time, and money, on there :p

·
Registered
32 Posts
Prepare to spend a lot of time, and money, on there :p
Pretty much, I already have 5 things in my cart, I can't buy then right now though cause this car has made me broke :p

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LavaPony said:
Pretty much, I already have 5 things in my cart, I can't buy then right now though cause this car has made me broke :p
What all do you have in your cart?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have my Magnaflow Competition Axleback exhaust, smoked taillight covers, Raxiom smoked projector headlights, and two types of decals. I can't decide which decal and which color would look best on my color... I also have the sequential taillight kit for my Dad, cause he has a '09 GT/CS and is jealous of my sequential taillights ;)

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nice!
i love the lava red color. i honestly think the lava red would look great with matte black.
it'd look kind of like black on black.
stealthy, but with color!

·
Registered
32 Posts
nice!
i love the lava red color. i honestly think the lava red would look great with matte black.
it'd look kind of like black on black.
stealthy, but with color!
That's actually really helpful! I need opinions on the color, i was thinking either a lighter red, or the matte black. I think the GT stripes, but I like the Boss decals like yours a little more. I'm hoping the black would show how NOT black my car actually is, I'm sensitive about the color of my car hahaha My co-workers like to get on my nerves by saying my car is black :disgust:

·
Registered
847 Posts
LavaPony said:
That's actually really helpful! I need opinions on the color, i was thinking either a lighter red, or the matte black. I think the GT stripes, but I like the Boss decals like yours a little more. I'm hoping the black would show how NOT black my car actually is, I'm sensitive about the color of my car hahaha My co-workers like to get on my nerves by saying my car is black :disgust:
Don't forget we get a 6% discount from American Muscle:) gotta pm Dan 4 the code

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
1 - 20 of 148 Posts