Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

I was looking around for a picture thread for the 15+ Mustangs and noticed that there wasn't any yet. I loved posting in this similar thread for the 10-14's, and i don't see why we shouldn't have our own. I love seeing pictures of what the other members are driving. With that out of the way, let's open the floor to anyone who'd like to share images of their 2015 and up Mustang. All are welcome!

I took a few shots of mine by the Lagoon near my place!

What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
15 premium with Performance Pack. Stock for now, but Roush axle back and H pipe to be delivered today. ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1458310465.623926.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Still one of my favorite pics, and is the day we brought her home:

2015 Premium GT. Shift paddle extensions, hood struts, GT trunk carpeting, weather tech floor mats, color matched tire stems, personalized plates U4EEA, And the best mod of all so far....a Love the Drive Wind Blocker.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Absolutely love that Yellow. I was choosing between yellow and blue. I picked blue because I was afraid I'd get tired of the yellow. It's a very attractive color on that car! Nice rides gents!

Anyone do a hood vent turn signal conversion for their 15's?

I'll be ordering the lot kit soon

·
Registered
428 Posts
Absolutely love that Yellow. I was choosing between yellow and blue. I picked blue because I was afraid I'd get tired of the yellow. It's a very attractive color on that car! Nice rides gents!

Anyone do a hood vent turn signal conversion for their 15's?

I'll be ordering the lot kit soon

I put the Roush heat extractors on and then added the turn signals.

ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1458347136.961416.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
I put the Roush heat extractors on and then added the turn signals.
Those look good, and I was going to do this for our GT as well.............but sitting in the car with the seat adjusted the way I like, I would never be able to see the passenger side blinker, and would have to sit up straighter to see the driver's side.
Can you see both of yours easily?

1 - 20 of 234 Posts