Registered
1,545 Posts
So I got garage talk but can't find the M.E. Forum on there

99 3.8

awww geez you know what?
my brain is frozen.
mevo isn't on there (duh!!)
omg i'm sorry.
I'm on the other mustang forums on there...
MEVO is having technical issues lately again i see.
It's posting the same title, & date as Dec. 31, 1969.
it did that before. ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1488175003.312952.jpg

ahhh I'm sorry. I totally wasn't thinking.
i owe you one ok???

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Yes you do owe me one because I uninstalled tapatalk and everything, it's ok though really I'm not mad lol

99 3.8

i AM sorry!! (yes i'm a blonde,)
but, the problem is Mevo was sold a while ago, & they are changing servers & upgraded things.
These happened before.
i think you are stuck for now.
i used to have a Galaxy & an iPhone,
& used both for mevo.
sorry
(& I worked all night, & i just woke up when i wrote that!)

Autocorrect is Recon's worst enema.
I'll buy you a Stang as soon as i win the lottery ok.
& I'll never help anyone ever again!!

·
Premium Member
6,735 Posts
The 40th Anniversary package had the tan leather interior. All 04 Mustangs (Terminator excluded) had the 40th fender badges, but they weren't real Anniversary Editions unless they had the $1,4XX package option. Only came in 3 colors: white, black and Crimson Red (package exclusive color). Came with Arizona beige stripes (hood, trunk, and side) and painted spoke Bullitts. Only New Edge with factory painted mirrors beside the Terminator. Also had a 40th Anniversary plaque in the console. No rear spoiler.

Pick your poison.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
The 40th Anniversary package had the tan interior. All 04 had the 40th fender badges, but they weren't real Anniversary Editions unless they had the $1,4XX package option. Only came in 3 colors: white, black and Crimson Red (package exclusive color). Came with Arizona beige stripes (hood, trunk, and side) and painted spoke Bullitts. Only New Edge with factory painted mirrors beside the Terminator. Also had a 40th Anniversary plaque in the console. No rear spoiler.

Pick your poison.

Some came with black interior, & i heard they were only sold in Canada.
I was just wondering if that was true.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It didn't post the file last time...here's an attachment. It has black interior with a spoiler and the 40th anniversary badges on each front fender. 40th anniversary 2004 3.9L v6 manual 5-speed Mustang.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
i AM sorry!! (yes i'm a blonde,)
but, the problem is Mevo was sold a while ago, & they are changing servers & upgraded things.
These happened before.
i think you are stuck for now.
i used to have a Galaxy & an iPhone,
& used both for mevo.
sorry
(& I worked all night, & i just woke up when i wrote that!)

I'll buy you a Stang as soon as i win the lottery ok.
& I'll never help anyone ever again!!
Continue helping others lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
IMG_1642.jpg <--what was IMG_2083.jpg <--now is
03 v6.. too many mods to mention.. did all body/paint work in makeshift paint booth/carport, 120psi comp w/40$ spraygun.. original was blue metallic, previous owner painted over with black primer.. sanded it all down to almost bare metal.. no bondo anywhere on car, just a few small dents i pulled out.. primer then matte onyx black with a flat clearcoat.. then sprayed a silver metallic for the lines

341 - 360 of 360 Posts