Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4671 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post it, I dont care if its a V6 or a Gt. Just put up some pics. These are my favorite model Mustangs and I need some exterior ideas for my 99 Gt.

Thanks Everyone! :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
FORDGT14 said:
Post it, I dont care if its a V6 or a Gt. Just put up some pics. These are my favorite model Mustangs and I need some exterior ideas for my 99 Gt.

Thanks Everyone! :)
+1

They're my favorite too! I don't have many mods but I'll post mine as soon as I put my new lights on!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
So far what exterior mods do you have? Get the Mach 1 chin spoiler probably one of the best exterior mods in my opinion

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Crafty615 said:
+1

They're my favorite too! I don't have many mods but I'll post mine as soon as I put my new lights on!
Sweet!

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

fresh2death said:
My 02 GT.
Gorgeous car man, and I just have smoked lights all around and blacked out wheels

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

SonicBoom239 said:
Lol I totaled my 2000 V6 and ended up with my Gt

·
Banned
365 Posts
Sweet!

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Gorgeous car man, and I just have smoked lights all around and blacked out wheels

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

Lol I totaled my 2000 V6 and ended up with my Gt
yeah i sold my GT when it became a money pit to fix the previous owners mistakes....so i found a nice low mileage v6 (just hit 50k) and i'm more then happy :headbang:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SonicBoom239 said:
yeah i sold my GT when it became a money pit to fix the previous owners mistakes....so i found a nice low mileage v6 (just hit 50k) and i'm more then happy :headbang:
Its a sweet looking car man

And yeah i bought my 99 Gt with 72k on it and then it blew up at 77k. Come to find out, it wasnt even the original engine, it had been replaced in 2001 by Ford and was coming apart internally, the pistons were coming apart. My guess is that the guy who sold it to me took the engine apart and realized what was happening and sold it to LUCKY ME! lol I paid 4k for it and ive spent about 3k to rebuild the engine lol talk about a money pit haha

·
Registered
437 Posts

Twass love at first sight, I was on my way to mow a lawn when I saw mine setting in a used car dealer lol

Heres what it looked like before my mods,

·
Registered
113 Posts
Sonic... That Blue V6... Beautiful... What rims? Chin spoiler and grill delete I see. And what window % window tint? That car is absolutely stunning...

·
Registered
307 Posts
Here's my 2000 GT. I bought it brand new on November 7th 2000 just after I finished college. My baby turned 11 years old on August 15th 2011-the date she was built. Not many mods at all really, but she needs a refresh. I have a laundry list of things I'm going to do. In time...I'll post updates as things progress.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 4671 Posts