Mustang Evolution Forum banner

4661 - 4671 of 4671 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,699 Posts
I like the Steeda wings. Is this your project Mach you revealed a month or so ago?

It is. Engine will be coming out this weekend. I’m praying it’s savable, being an equally low mile running Mach engine is close to what I bought the car for. But it has some nice quality mods done to it. Kooks longtubes, Max motorsports CC plates, the Steeda spoiler, and some other stuff. But it also some really tacky stuff done to it. Skull shift knob, 8 ball door looks, honeycomb stickers on the tail lights, etc.
They are nice and functional spoilers. The spoiler will be coming off for a factory one. That will be enough until I get a Terminator deck lid.

·
Lorraine's driver
8,172 Posts
It is. Engine will be coming out this weekend. I’m praying it’s savable, being an equally low mile running Mach engine is close to what I bought the car for. But it has some nice quality mods done to it. Kooks longtubes, Max motorsports CC plates, the Steeda spoiler, and some other stuff. But it also some really tacky stuff done to it. Skull shift knob, 8 ball door looks, honeycomb stickers on the tail lights, etc.
They are nice and functional spoilers. The spoiler will be coming off for a factory one. That will be enough until I get a Terminator deck lid.

Sweet! Have you made a build thread for it yet?

·
Registered
9 Posts

This was my '96 I sold for a new '07 GT.

I bought this new for my wife - then I got it for commuter about '00. I put a 93 octane Bama tune, underdrive pullies, K&N & true duals from a GT on it. With a 5M it was fun to drive, shoulda got the GT rims for it but alas.

One day I looked out at the sunset while the car was in the drive and noticed it was more of a gray color than black due to bringing it to the quarter car wash and its alkaline soap - found Autopia, bought a buckets, grids, shampoo, a PC, pads and polish and brought it around. In this pic it has ClearKote carnuba as a topper, for it was dressed up for sale the next day.

4661 - 4671 of 4671 Posts