Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys and gals.. Post your best times and if not stock post mods to compare. Also auto or manual !!!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I got 4.2 0-60 I have air intake, 75 t/p, x pipe, under drive pully's, flowmasters, 4.10 gears, sct bama 93 race tune with on slicks on back

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Mines also a manual.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
No clue. What would a 1.6 60' equate to I wonder?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Azure said:
0-60mph = 2.74sec FTW!

The butt-o-meter will definitely feel that torque!
Lol nice. Hoping for better on the new setup. 1.5 60' or break something in the process.
Btw, this is a 03 cobra vert. Port/pulley/tune. That time was on irs, 16" mt dr, 17" street tire up front. I now have a built sra with 15" big and little setup. Mt bias ply rears. I'm getting air under the tires this time.

·
Lorraine's driver
8,196 Posts
Lol nice. Hoping for better on the new setup. 1.5 60' or break something in the process.
Btw, this is a 03 cobra vert. Port/pulley/tune. That time was on irs, 16" mt dr, 17" street tire up front. I now have a built sra with 15" big and little setup. Mt bias ply rears. I'm getting air under the tires this time.
That's pretty damn good on the IRS. Was it stock at that time? The new solid rear setup sounds cool. Did you go with FRPP guts or did you need something beyond?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Azure said:
That's pretty damn good on the IRS. Was it stock at that time? The new solid rear setup sounds cool. Did you go with FRPP guts or did you need something beyond?
Billetflow diff brace. Kenny brown diff bushings and forward torque brace. Broke two halfshafts shortly after.
Cobra diff, fr 3.73, moser 31 spline, j&m weight jacker lowers, upr adj uppers, v6 springs. Picking up strange shocks to match the front soon.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts