Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this came up in another forum so I decided to post it here, hopefully this is the right spot. Just as the title says, post your best prank, or any prank for that matter. Here's what started it all so you have a vague idea of what to post...
Dark02Pony said:
i once tied an enemy of mines frame to the mailbox n when she pulled out the driveway so did the mailbox :lol:
Lets go from there

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
:lol: I don't remember where this was from, but I don't think it was originally our idea, but my friend wes and I put some dog crap and some water in an "outside" sized trash can, then leaned it against someones door and rang the doorbell. :lol: of course we ran around the corner and waited for them to open the door, when they did...woooosh, hahaha, man we were immature I sure hope no one ever does that to me, lol

Man, now that we're here thinking about it we were some terrible little kids. Took eggs, drilled holes in them, dumped em out, filled em with paint thinner and threw them at cars....that lead to throwing water balloons at this deisel truck and this one is too perfect to be true. Wes's hit a tool box that was on the side of the truck which made the tools spill out all over the road, mine actually went in the passenger window and exploded on the steering wheel. :lol: This guy slammed on his brakes and turned around in the middle of a main road, trailer and all, and actually chases us. We were scared sh!tless little kids so wes was hiding in a bush and while I was running away I accidently fell into some huge ditch. After the ditch I hopped a fence and ended up in somebody's yard with a horse that was staring me in the face, then when I tried to leave I found out the fence was electric...man I thought I was doomed. The guy came out and was seriously probably 10 feet from wes but never saw him, man it was great! :lmao:

Not to mention a little prank we conjured up that had to deal with screws and duct tape and a loud "bang" when you drove by...whoops, wish I could take that back.

·
Registered
70 Posts
How about this. When I was in college in Arizona, me and my teammates did our own version of Jackass. The funniest sh--. Any way, we had one of those razor scooters and we went around campus messing with people. Whenever we got close to someone we would puposely fall in front of them. We had people going crazy. And it was on camera. So one my teammates was riding close to a phone booth where a woman was on the phone. He got to the curb where she was and fell over the curb. The woman freaked out and just hung the phone up and tried to see if he was ok. We all darted out and started laughing. Funniest thing I've done to date

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
I never really did anything huge, just the tping, forking lawns,fart machines under teachers chair, stink bombs in school bathrooms,saran wrap/poop on cars, trash cans leaned on doors, u know, the usual

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Hmmm nothing I wanna talk about :p

My cousin though.. he and a friend broke into my highschool (back 10 years before I went) did multiple donuts on the football field, threw beer cans and such into the pool and such. They left and came back an hour later and it was full of police

·
Banned
104 Posts
Back when I was stationed at Rhein Main AB in Germany, about 1992, one of my best troops, SSgt Kelvin Cox was attending the NCO Leadership school when I learned that he was selected as the Squadrons NCO of the Year.

We decided to pull a prank on him at his class and award him his plaque. So the Commander, me acting 1st Sergeant and a few others were in this, including the instructor. A good friend of mine was a Security Policeman and he decided to help out.

The scenario went like this. Cop enters class and asks if SSgt Cox is in the classroom. Kelvin stands up and says yes. Cop puts his right hand on his revolver, a with his left hand out instructs him towards the wall. Kelvin is at the wall and the cop then apprends him and tells him he is under arrest for CHILD MOLESTATION!!

The entire class is like paralised. Just as he is about to cuff Kelvin, Myself, the commander, and a few others enter the classroom and let it be known it was a hoax!!

We award him his plaque, the entire time poor Kelvin is sweating and shaking!!!

·
Registered
517 Posts
We used to can cars. Tie a can with some fishing line to another can across the street. Make it about three feet high & when a car drives by, it gets caught & it makes a loud noise as it clangs down the street. It would still do that @ 25 years old, it was soooooooo much fun. One time the guy lived by where we set it up & he pulled in the garage and was like "of fu%$. It took him an hour to get it all untangled. lol One person heard it, stopped & then kept going, heard it again, & stopped again & got out. It's sooo much fun when you are in the bushes laughing.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
ComputerGuy said:
Back when I was stationed at Rhein Main AB in Germany, about 1992, one of my best troops, SSgt Kelvin Cox was attending the NCO Leadership school when I learned that he was selected as the Squadrons NCO of the Year.

We decided to pull a prank on him at his class and award him his plaque. So the Commander, me acting 1st Sergeant and a few others were in this, including the instructor. A good friend of mine was a Security Policeman and he decided to help out.

The scenario went like this. Cop enters class and asks if SSgt Cox is in the classroom. Kelvin stands up and says yes. Cop puts his right hand on his revolver, a with his left hand out instructs him towards the wall. Kelvin is at the wall and the cop then apprends him and tells him he is under arrest for CHILD MOLESTATION!!

The entire class is like paralised. Just as he is about to cuff Kelvin, Myself, the commander, and a few others enter the classroom and let it be known it was a hoax!!

We award him his plaque, the entire time poor Kelvin is sweating and shaking!!!

lol thats great

·
Registered
251 Posts
My friend thought he was funny one time and called my sisters friend pretending to be me. He said some stupid **** like i wanna f u and all that and left it on her voicemail. Dumb move. So i call him and im like "uh yea dave nice move. She was really mad and she had her dad listen and i told them it was you, and he wants to press sexual harrassment charges." Dumbass buys it hook line and sinker. So im like "dude lemme talk to her and get her to calm down." So i call him back and im like alright she said if u come appologize to her in person she wont press charges." So he came to my house and appologized. When he got there his eyes were all bloodshot and he looked like he was gonna cry. HAHAHAHA. And i took pictures with my camera phone. The second one is when i said "Hey dave u have just been punked." He looked at me and got really pissed an just walked to his car and left. He didnt talk to me for a week and then he finally admitted that he was askin for it. I was like yup dont call ppl and pretend your me or u will get ****ed with. Were still good friends now.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 37 Posts