Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Dunno if this qualifies as a prank, but rather a prank retaliation.

I am sure some of you have smashed pumpkins around halloween and I am sure most of those pumpkins belonged to someone else.

My senior year we had this big old pumpkin in the yard in front of our front door. reclining onto the pumpkin was a scarecrow. Probably there for the whole month of October. Well come Halloween we bring the scarecrow in and I get dressed up in it's clothes and my Mom does my face to look like the scarecrow's did.

All Halloween night I am there where the scarecrow had been. People who looked at me weren't sure if I was real or not, little kids really looked at me but I was there to get the pumpkin smashers not make little kids cry so I kept still.


About the time I am thinking about going in for the night along comes a group of Sophmores, most of them my brother's friends. They go up to the door and get their treats and after the door closes one of them kicks the pumpkin.

I jump up and about 5 kids shat their pants. The kicker ran and I ended up chasing him three houses down the road to a mutual friends house. There are a couple of kids on the front porch getting treats and the kicker runs up there to "be safe" on the porch.

I run up onto the porch and punched him off of it into the shrubbery.

Never had a probelm with those kids again.

Steve
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Ponycarman said:
I jump up and about 5 kids shat their pants. The kicker ran and I ended up chasing him three houses down the road to a mutual friends house. There are a couple of kids on the front porch getting treats and the kicker runs up there to "be safe" on the porch.
I run up onto the porch and punched him off of it into the shrubbery.
Steve
LMAO Thats awesome!! I would love to see that! :p:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Ponycarman said:
Dunno if this qualifies as a prank, but rather a prank retaliation.

I am sure some of you have smashed pumpkins around halloween and I am sure most of those pumpkins belonged to someone else.

My senior year we had this big old pumpkin in the yard in front of our front door. reclining onto the pumpkin was a scarecrow. Probably there for the whole month of October. Well come Halloween we bring the scarecrow in and I get dressed up in it's clothes and my Mom does my face to look like the scarecrow's did.

All Halloween night I am there where the scarecrow had been. People who looked at me weren't sure if I was real or not, little kids really looked at me but I was there to get the pumpkin smashers not make little kids cry so I kept still.


About the time I am thinking about going in for the night along comes a group of Sophmores, most of them my brother's friends. They go up to the door and get their treats and after the door closes one of them kicks the pumpkin.

I jump up and about 5 kids shat their pants. The kicker ran and I ended up chasing him three houses down the road to a mutual friends house. There are a couple of kids on the front porch getting treats and the kicker runs up there to "be safe" on the porch.

I run up onto the porch and punched him off of it into the shrubbery.

Never had a probelm with those kids again.

Steve
Just beating up bratty kids sounds like so much fun to me. :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,170 Posts
i did some of the same stuff on halloween, my whole objective was to blend in with the darkness, and just creep up on people an scare them

my aunt would decorate her whole back yard, we hung black tarps around the perimiter, had a graveyard scene, vampire statues, a body on a picnic table, all kinds of wild things, strobe lights, fog machines and everything, i would find places with no light, i was dressed in this black robe, a black mask, and had 2 red lights under my eyes that would glow through the mask

we had this group of little black kids coming in, and they never noticed me, they started causing some trouble, they were all facing away from me, i walked up behind them, silently, turned on the red lights, they turned around, screamed, 2 of em fell trying to run out, later on they would come back in, and they couldnt see me, and i did the same thing again, ended up happening 4 times untill i followed them silently out to the street, i made a loud noise, they looked back at me, they look paralyzed for a minute, then just took off running down the street
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,438 Posts
steedav6builder said:
not sister, sisters friend. And not a chance bud. Im a very protective brother and i own a 12 Guage. :D
dang brent, rejected again, poor guy :rolleyes:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,890 Posts
steedav6builder said:
not sister, sisters friend. And not a chance bud. Im a very protective brother and i own a 12 Guage. :D
If all you have is a 12 gauge then you best be posting them pics lol. I want all the pics you have unless you want me breaking out some of my guns.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
716 Posts
While we were training the newbies on our volunteer fire dept ( I'm the engineer of the dept.) we were doing hose lay practice and nozzle training, I opened the valve at 125psi on one of the newbs holding the nozzle wide open. Yes he went down at got a little wet.😆:LOL:
 
21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Top