Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 40 of 20444 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Azure said:
Yesterday, replacing my factory airbox screw. My son got his hot wheels out.

This morning, after forgetting something in house after I left for work.
I like your hood! Is it cf? I'm looking at cf hoods with a wider scoop and I was thinking about painting the sides and leaving a stripe unpainted. I don't like how it looks completely unpainted but I don't want to completely paint it either. Plus, I've always liked how stripes look in the front but I don't want them in the rear because I think they'll ruin the look of my blacked out decklid and tail lights. Anyway, looks good haha

·
Lorraine's driver
8,168 Posts
Mandy4 said:
I like your hood! Is it cf? I'm looking at cf hoods with a wider scoop and I was thinking about painting the sides and leaving a stripe unpainted. I don't like how it looks completely unpainted but I don't want to completely paint it either. Plus, I've always liked how stripes look in the front but I don't want them in the rear because I think they'll ruin the look of my blacked out decklid and tail lights. Anyway, looks good haha
Thanks! The shaker hoods were factory fit for the 2003 & 2004 Mach 1's. It's functional, but mainly just adds cold air at higher speeds.
View attachment 64816

Yeah, there's a few here at Mustang Evolution that have the setup your talking about. They look good!

·
Sad Panda
5,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Azure said:
Yesterday, replacing my factory airbox screw. My son got his hot wheels out.

This morning, after forgetting something in house after I left for work.
Hot wheels rock

bluemonster13 said:
Hitman and I next to each other at the car show saturday.
Thumbs up

·
Registered
382 Posts
Here's my DIB baby.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 20444 Posts