Mustang Evolution Forum banner

6141 - 6160 of 6218 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sweet, love the color, if I didn't fall in love with legend lime in 05, this would be the Color of my 06 vert GT!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Opinions needed, should I put the lower , Mustang stripes on the rockers, it drew me to the first,05 I saw on the street, I know it's for v6 cars, but it adds to the overall racing look to the iconic Stang !
Please give me input......
Thanks in advance........ ;)

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I vote """NO"""
Ronnie

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Your car is looking perfect just the way it is. Just keep it clean and wax protected and enjoy looking at it,
You don't see that many Mustangs that color, so your car is unique to start with.
I would just invest in some different wheels.
Ronnie

·
Registered
39 Posts
Your car is looking perfect just the way it is. Just keep it clean and wax protected and enjoy looking at it,
You don't see that many Mustangs that color, so your car is unique to start with.
I would just invest in some different wheels.
Ronnie
Yes, the wheels are a bit scratched from the previous, old couple, owners. My funds are low at the moment, the glories of a single homeowner, but soon, very soon.
I'm a old timer, early 50's, I'd love some old school Crashes, but, but sure if they'll look good......

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Yes, the wheels are a bit scratched from the previous, old couple, owners. My funds are low at the moment, the glories of a single homeowner, but soon, very soon.
I'm a old timer, early 50's, I'd love some old school Crashes, but, but sure if they'll look good......

Cragers, that is......

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
As nice as that Vert looks

It needs wheels similar to these.
They would just look great on this Mustang.
Ronnie

Attachments

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Crappy photoshop of how it will look

I could do better but this will give you an idea.

Ronnie

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Very nice 67. Tell me it is a stick.
427 L68 out of a Better with an M21 four gear !
Aluminum heads, about 10.3 to 1.
It screamed, sold it to a guy that completely replaced the trunk, and is putting a 472 or some ridiculous motor in it, I actually knew of the car since I was about 10 yrs old, the guy had a small block in it, I upgraded !
I didn't have the resources to make it what it should be, do I sold it to someone that could.

6141 - 6160 of 6218 Posts