Mustang Evolution Forum banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Here is my youtube channel- I have quad and bike videos, Z28 videos, stupid videos etc..

Isaiah Ashley - YouTube

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Ford is definitely full of sh1t lol
Haha .. that video was a pain in the ass to make.

I showed that video to my local Ford dealership, they forwarded it to Ford, Ford asked me if I would take it down. I told them not until it's fixed or they buy the car back from me. A few weeks later I get a call from the dealership, asking if it was alright if an engineer from Ford contacted me. The next day I got a call from a Ford engineer, we discussed the issues I was experiencing and things I have read about online.

Not to de-rail the thread but here is the post after I got off the phone with the Ford engineer.
My post from 11/18/13

"Update

Literally just got off the phone with a Ford Engineer about my issue (clutch pedal stayout).

He said that it's not published yet as they are still finalizing things (on the 2015), but that they are aware of some late '13 and '14 models (February 2013 build dates and newer) having this issue (clutch pedal stayout). He said that in January or February they will be releasing an updated clutch design with stiffer springs and a different clutch material and a revision to the clutch pedal assembly that will completely resolve the clutch pedal stay-out issue. This fix will apply to both V6 and V8 (GT and Boss) models from all model years.

Also, since I had him on the phone, I told him the transmission was grinding a bit now that it is cold out. He said again, it was a known issue and that they are currently sending out a new additive to address this issue. I asked him if this was at all related to the 11-12 cold shift TSB, he said it was basically an update to that. He also said this affects all MT82 transmissions and it will be the fluid used in all production cars going forward (late '14, '15+).

So no TSB yet, but they are working on it and it is coming."

So just a heads up for anyone who cares.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
HereWeGo

Whats up guys! Here is a channel we just started on last month. Currently we are doing install vids and race vids. The future of the channel holds much more content variety, but were just getting our feet wet. Check us out!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZzix0gfvT0tJF-xBWOEOeA

41 - 60 of 76 Posts