Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i was at gainesville today with my basically stock 05 gt 5 speed ( tune on 93 and axleback) on a hot and humid 90 degree temp my best pass was a14.3 @99 with a 2.3 60 foot..(had 2 other passes a 14.35 & 14.7.my slow pass was a missed powershift to 3rd idk why i tried i got greedy)..these cars are much harder to launch then anticipated my fox was much easier. Im upset i wanted a 13 second pass but couldnt pull it off. Powershifted 2nd not 3rd on my best pass.....next time i hope to have no cats and drag radials and a cold air and colder weather for a 13.5

·
Lorraine's driver
8,195 Posts
Looks like the DR's will help you out a lot. It will get you 60ft times down and of course, drop your 1/4 times. :good:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stangv8ny said:
Gainesville raceway ..
Yea track prep was actually really good heat just killed me :/

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Azure said:
Looks like the DR's will help you out a lot. It will get you 60ft times down and of course, drop your 1/4 times. :good:
Yea i really needed um. im very disapointed needless to say

·
Registered
118 Posts
Where do u live i use to live off. Of sw archer rd

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

But moved back to nys

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stangv8ny said:
Where do u live i use to live off. Of sw archer rd

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

But moved back to nys
I live in orange park up in jax and im also from ny (long island)...ive been down here a few years now

1 - 6 of 6 Posts