Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on tinting my windows and powder coating my stock wheels on my 2012 gt mustang. I was going to buy brand new black rims but I decided against it because of the price. Can someone let me know if black poser coated wheels look good and if they have good quality. Like do they peel off after a while. Thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
293 Posts
I'm planning on tinting my windows and powder coating my stock wheels on my 2012 gt mustang. I was going to buy brand new black rims but I decided against it because of the price. Can someone let me know if black poser coated wheels look good and if they have good quality. Like do they peel off after a while. Thanks in advance
A friend of mine has a completely blacked out 2011 GT and had those same wheels powercoated black... Looks Amazing! Do that and same some $

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
correctly powdercoated wheels will last long and work good, but for the cost you could buy new wheels~ painting works fine, and is far cheaper. You just have to re-do it maybe once a year.

·
Registered
745 Posts
FooFis said:
I got my wheels powder coated and I have no problems. they're a high gloss and look great. no peeling, chipping, dull spots, or anything. they look like they came from the factory like that

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
FooFis said:
The money u would spend on painting the stock skinnies, u can get wider, lighter wheels... AM has affordable packages

1 - 7 of 7 Posts