Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling this...don't really need it. Can get another one powdercoated from Jaime if I want to, and can port it out again as well.

I'd like somewhere around $100 + a stock upper. Powdercoating from Jaime is like $70 process...

So figure a stock upper + runners ported/smoothed and tb inlet opened up + almost chomre powdercoating... $100 is pretty fair.

Here's a pic of it on my car.

and heres a closeup back when it was Keiths.

·
Registered
800 Posts
that looks like its painted silver w/ like crylon paint or sumthing?

just my observation, could be wrong as I have been in the past many times before...

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KrazyPony said:
that looks like its painted silver w/ like crylon paint or sumthing?

just my observation, could be wrong as I have been in the past many times before...
its powdercoated, hence the title and what I posted. Notice how its smooth and doesnt have the rough casting marks??:rolleyes:

Jaime (V6Sprout) has a powdercoater and did this. You can ask him if you want.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I believe ya, and know of Jamie myself and even Milan for that matter...it just looked painted is all, like my rims are powder coated and they put off more of a high glossy rubber finish almost to them, but guess its all inhow they are powder coated too though and how many x they had been dipped tooo

kewl beans, did ya see jamie and milan mentioned in the MMFF mag this month for the v6 shoot out, and Evals emblems were even shown up close with the " 232 " emblem showing there....

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haven't picked up the mag yet but I read the article.

My good friend keith is in it. He has the procharged 99 V6 and has gone to V6FC both times so far, and made the magazine both times as well. He was stoked.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts