Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About how much hp do you think I gained from my bassani o/r x pipe? It's tuned and I have CAI and flowmaster catbacks.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Matticus said:
I do hope you're kidding...
Considering that he has 3 posts I would assume so.
The actual numbers I do not know, but most of the difference will be in your head. It's not as much as you'd think.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
depends on if the tune was done to optimize all mods you have, you probably picked up 8-12 rwhp going to an off road setup, but you bumped the power peak up a bit with the more free flowing exhaust~ might be a bit more on top end but who knows. If you have a tune and have never had it dynoed you REALLY should, and get the A/F checked. who knows how much power i son the table or if the tune is safe~ good insurance to get it checked.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SpectorV said:
depends on if the tune was done to optimize all mods you have, you probably picked up 8-12 rwhp going to an off road setup, but you bumped the power peak up a bit with the more free flowing exhaust~ might be a bit more on top end but who knows. If you have a tune and have never had it dynoed you REALLY should, and get the A/F checked. who knows how much power i son the table or if the tune is safe~ good insurance to get it checked.
It's custom Bama tuned to all mods so it should be safe to my knowledge.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts