Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, right now I have 400, and my car has a cracked bumper and the hood is a little messed up. I want power, but I dont like seeing my car like it is. Should I just get the Saleen Kit, or do some bolt ons. If i get mods....what are the best mods to wake up for 95 automatic.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont want to sell my car, i am keeping her. I am looking at a 3 angle ported upper intake from SSMS right now :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fast64 said:
DropTop_Stang said:
yeah, get a nice 64 and 1/2.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM KEEPING MY CAR.

·
Registered
941 Posts
if you continue saving, you could find a 4.2L that will bolt right in for FAR less than you're going to have to pay to get your stock engine to that power n/a. say 600 bucks tops for the '98+ F150 motor...

it makes 210hp or so, and i think about 240ft lbs. your car has 150hp and 220ft lbs. it's the equivalent of nitrous, for the same price. you'll be VERY happy with a split port 4.2L.

i'd have done the same but i'm going to do it right and build her from the block up when i start. hello supercoupe block! :D

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i want to stay 3.8

·
Registered
250 Posts
fast64 said:
DropTop_Stang said:
yeah, get a nice 64 and 1/2.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, they totally rule.

White, I think it's cool you wanting to keep your baby (read car). Also, I like the idea of a new engine. He makes a good point about the power differences. Me, I am turning my car into a show prize first. Although I will be doing a few cheap bolt ons and some drivetrain upgrades. I figure in a couple years or so, when I have my car looking finer than Kate Hudson, I will start seriously beefing up the performance. My first big upgrade I think will be a new engine. That way, all my other big upgrades are applied towards that engine.

·
Registered
44 Posts
www.moranav6racing.com

He can build the 3.8 into a fire breathing v-8 slayer (at least a stock one). He is the first person to make a stroker kit for our engines.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DropTop_Stang said:
If you do sell your car, dibs on the spoiler. :D
I will sell it to you now, i need money for the saleen kit, but i dont know where to find a big box for it.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well i just bought a saleen body kit, its coming in 3 big as boxes, so they should work if i sell spoiler.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts