Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my driver side window doesn't roll down on 2004. And it is a power window. Anyone know how to fix this? Or am i going to have to take somewhere to get repaired? Thanks!

·
Registered
171 Posts
What's it doing? Have you tried taking the door panel off for a closer look? They are pretty easy to get off. Did it when I installed new speakers and maybe took 5 mins.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
brooksyx said:
What's it doing? Have you tried taking the door panel off for a closer look? They are pretty easy to get off. Did it when I installed new speakers and maybe took 5 mins.
It's making a clicking sound when i press it but nothing happens. And no i haven't!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I just had this happen on mine, it would have a click sound down on the door near the speaker. It was/is still very random when it does it. But i found that sometimes if i open the door while the car is running it'll go down. That, or i hit the door in a certain spot and it will roll down. With mine, it is very random when it wont roll down. Like, if you turn the key to where it's not started, but the radio is on, it sometimes wont roll down. But when you start it, it will.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Crowned1 said:
So my driver side window doesn't roll down on 2004. And it is a power window. Anyone know how to fix this? Or am i going to have to take somewhere to get repaired? Thanks!
Mines doesnt roll down either, but ima switch the regulator and motor, or it could just be some fault wiring.

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Crowned1 said:
You can get some cheap ones from a salvage

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just hit the lower left section of the door pretty stinkin hard while you hold the window switch. Don't hit it with a hammer or anything stupid. Just punch it. This worked when my window glitched up. It's been good since.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Spencerb102 said:
Just hit the lower left section of the door pretty stinkin hard while you hold the window switch. Don't hit it with a hammer or anything stupid. Just punch it. This worked when my window glitched up. It's been good since.
That always seems to work

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Spencerb102 said:
ill have to try that next time it doesnt work!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts