Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so my passenger side window won't completely seal. It does the whole auto seal thing but there is a little gap between the window and the weatherstripping right by the mirror, Any suggestions?

·
Registered
982 Posts
Ok, so my passenger side window won't completely seal. It does the whole auto seal thing but there is a little gap between the window and the weatherstripping right by the mirror, Any suggestions?
try the window reset procedure. With windows up press the down button until the window retracts compeltely and hold for an extra 2 seconds. Then roll up and hold for an extra 2 seconds.while doors are closed

·
Registered
343 Posts
try the window reset procedure. With windows up press the down button until the window retracts compeltely and hold for an extra 2 seconds. Then roll up and hold for an extra 2 seconds.while doors are closed
+1

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I tried doing that... Its almost as if the window fell down a little and is out of alignment. I just want a normal functioning mustang but it always seems like its in the shop every 2 weeks

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmmm. Post a picture
I tried taking a pic earlier but I couldn't get it to focus very well and it was blury. It's like the window should be a 1/5 of an inch higher. It's such a small gap that it doesnt make wind noise yet if I spray the door with a hose, water can get in and go down the inside of the door like next to the speaker

·
Registered
343 Posts
I tried taking a pic earlier but I couldn't get it to focus very well and it was blury. It's like the window should be a 1/5 of an inch higher. It's such a small gap that it doesnt make wind noise yet if I spray the door with a hose, water can get in and go down the inside of the door like next to the speaker
Like suggested, reset the window motor. That should fix the problem. If not I'd take it in to get like at.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Like suggested, reset the window motor. That should fix the problem. If not I'd take it in to get like at.
Yeah I had a guy look at it. I was getting soething else done and asked him to take a look. He just had to raise the window a little after he took the panel off. But thanks for letting me know about the reset thing I took it in because it didn't fix it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts