Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Ive installed one. If all your looking to do is round out your sound they are fine. But DO NOT BUY IT EXPECTING IT TO HIT HARD OR BUMP HARD. It will round out sound but your not going to blow away any one at a stoplight or in a parking lot.

If you do not have a aftermarket head unit you will need a line output converter.

Regardless you will need a amp hook up kit. (power wire, fuse holder, ground wire, RCA's, remote turn on, and speaker wire)

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have one of these now. I moved it from another vehicle I had so this one had about one year on it when I installed it in the Mustang. I just quit on me about two weeks ago. One day is started humming real hard and then quit. I checked fuse, grounds, connections, but I think it has self-destructed... I had used a speaker level adapter. Bottom line on this type set-up, and to concur with what was said above, this sub mill provide "some" bass fill but it does not hit like I hoped. I'm now looking for something a little more high-end to replace it with.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I got an 8 inch power sub about a year now and I like it a lot I have a good good exhaust sound os I don't push the sub ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1396313727.264724.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts